UFC 208 Worst Ever Card???

Mcgregorian

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I mean seriously. Who is going to pay their hard earned money for the ppv?

No...That was 206...

Shertards told me so.

tumblr_m5t7b6J2lB1rvjt2vo1_500.gif

The dividends of Holly Holm beating Rousey are probably great enough to do better than MM PPVs even coming off 2 L's. However I agree I haven't been this unenthusiastic about a numbered card in some time. Cyborg popping makes it even less interesting.

Your not a real fan if you don't buy 208. Holms and GDR are elite fighters. Holm won many boxing titles and GDR is an undefeated Muay Thai champion with 37 wins. Ronda is the greatest fighter of all time and Holms beat her so the winner of the fight will be undisputed goat. Do you really want to miss that? Didn't think so.

Your not a real fan if you don't buy 208. Holms and GDR are elite fighters. Holm won many boxing titles and GDR is an undefeated Muay Thai champion with 37 wins. Ronda is the greatest fighter of all time and Holms beat her so the winner of the fight will be undisputed goat. Do you really want to miss that? Didn't think so.

sarcasm?

So whoever wins is the first ever 145 women's champ?

And the card ain't bad. Miller vs Poirier, and Browne vs Black Beast are decent fights.

I've stopped distinguishing between Fight Nights and PPVs. A card is a card.
So Holm in Main and Glover in Co-Main is about a average event. Some good bouts along the prelims too.

<BronTroll1>you want a 3rd????
tumblr_ndccoiuRzV1qkwg94o1_500.gif

It's not that bad. 206 was supposed to be the worst, and look at how that turned out.

The dividends of Holly Holm beating Rousey are probably great enough to do better than MM PPVs even coming off 2 L's. However I agree I haven't been this unenthusiastic about a numbered card in some time. Cyborg popping makes it even less interesting.

That is the only decent fight but that should be a co main event. Don't want to be a negative Nelly but why do people just put up with it? People need to speak out to change things> That and not pay for the PPV

Yeah i would have to agree that looks like a fight pass card. However lewis should smash brownes face in, so there's that.....

I dont buy any of the fucking cards. Fuck dana white

No sense sugar coating it the card is shit as far as PPVs go. I'll still watch though

Back