UFC 207: 12.31 12am ET Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunes

What is meant by "Fight starts round 2"
Second round starts
I get it with your reply here... but that's a strange way to say it. The fight started in the 1st round.... so the fight could never start in round 2.

Alternate ideaz:

Round 2 begins
Fight makes it to round 2
No finish in round 1

Just throwing out ideaz. "fight starts round 2" can be read other wayz & so is confusing.

Just saying... all good though...

... whatever.

Diaz or whatever.jpg

I get it with your reply here... but that's a strange way to say it. The fight started in the 1st round.... so the fight could never start in round 2.

Alternate ideaz:

Round 2 begins
Fight makes it to round 2
No finish in round 1

Just throwing out ideaz. "fight starts round 2" can be read other wayz & so is confusing.

Just saying... all good though...

... whatever.

View attachment 182819
Lol true. Just posted what the prop was called from the site I used

Leaning towards Nunes the closer we get to the fight

hahahahah 420 on Rousey @mohawkblood420
You tha man if Rousey wins everyone is expecting Nunes is gonna ko Ronda but I am not sure I havent made up my mind yet but its realy 50 50 in my head

I love you lesbo Lionesssssssssssssss

Nunes vs Santos, somehow. Pena, Pennington, Holm, McMann, Zingano, sorry to say, slim to no chance.

Last edited:
I won 143k on Amanda

<5><{silvanormal}>

Hey bud.. I put 500,000 on the Ronda fight "NOT going to decision" & it appears that my bet waz settled as a loss.

Also, if the cowboy fight gets over-turned from a NC into a DQ would that make my bet on cowboy good?
Someone must've missed that option when they settled it. I'll make you a payout. Cowboy fight will probably stay a push as I've already settled it

Back