UFC 206, Waldo, End of Year Shoop Thread and Santa Hat AV's

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bigwaverider I was thinking of you ;)

iC863c0.jpg
Is he holding a kidney with a straw stuck in it??

Is he holding a kidney with a straw stuck in it??

Such a nerd. You don't know what that is? PM me if you want to be in the cool crowd and find out what it is. Where the heck have you been?

I deepened the blacks just a tad and sharpened him just a bit too. Two choices for ya. Both the same except one has muted reds (which I think I like a lil better but not sure).

yodsanan-av-png.175355
yodsanan-av2-png.175357

haha! Can't believe I even got nominated in that thread. Glad you like it.

<{jackyeah}>

Perfect, you got my vote as well.

WinZip will not conform to your cultural niceties.

Needs a Jehannum... and maybe a @Giblert

gib-small-png.175381
I may have to add some user templates to my first reply here, so others can join in too

and yeah some of the shoops are considered "lazy" but I can't shoop every damned face in history!!

I may have to add some user templates to my first reply here, so others can join in too

and yeah some of the shoops are considered "lazy" but I can't shoop every damned face in history!!

^ DNB detected.

Such a nerd. You don't know what that is? PM me if you want to be in the cool crowd and find out what it is. Where the heck have you been?
Home to NH with the lady for thanksgiving with folks and bro, followed by 8 nights in Ireland and a hell of a trip back, only to find out my musical brother/ roommate's girl had a coworker die in the fire in Oakland, which was 6 blocks down International Blvd from me. Family/friend contact center is basically across the street from me too, like, I look out the window and I see people sobbing, waiting for news on identifications of loved ones. Glad to be back in the world of being ribbed over kidney potatoes
<{Messi3}>
and Santa hat av shoops; for real

Thanks you! Went with Credo's one though haha ;)

i don't blame you. his was better.

Home to NH with the lady for thanksgiving with folks and bro, followed by 8 nights in Ireland and a hell of a trip back, only to find out my musical brother/ roommate's girl had a coworker die in the fire in Oakland, which was 6 blocks down International Blvd from me. Family/friend contact center is basically across the street from me too, like, I look out the window and I see people sobbing, waiting for news on identifications of loved ones. Glad to be back in the world of being ribbed over kidney potatoes
<{Messi3}>

that really sucks man. sorry to hear that. did you see the fire? and it's not a kidney potato. it's a top secret, #1 best potato in all worlds, galaxies, and universes. it's very famous.

<{Messi3}>
damn!

still, you need to watch this educational show

T2bnrXY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back