UFC 206, Waldo, End of Year Shoop Thread and Santa Hat AV's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't forget about you ;)

76QcAFo.png

GxsPEGr.jpg

Shoop them next to

hqdefault.jpg

Mahalo man. Hit me up anytime brah. I love talking Shop. Can get you started out if you would like. The secret to making gifs is patience. If you have that, then you will do OK. It can take an hour per second to do a gif... depending.
is there like a tutorial website and particular program that you'd recommend ?

So glad to see this thread up and running, great job @Jehannum

Will be providing content soon, just have so much work to do it's difficult getting spare time to shoop

Also I will help with the santa hat AV's

Would be greatly appreciated if I could get a Santa hat on Frye

Don+Frye+Raid+2+Premieres+LA+Part+2+AdIf1jQB240l.jpg

Anyone want to give my AV a christmas hat? :)

50c3fccfa4c4c536ca0f28124c17c0cc.png

I don't know who the creator of this was, but it cracks me up during the holidays.

Secret Santa!

z6dCkL5.jpg

What does it take to get service around this place? I requested someone to Christmasize my AV a while ago man. Who do I complain to? :p

is there like a tutorial website and particular program that you'd recommend ?

We do have a tutorial section here on SD. http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...oop-tutorial-template-and-q-a-thread.3085313/

Other than that, Google is a wealth of knowledge. There are endless tutorials. I only have experience with Photoshop - $10 a month. It's the big dog for Photo editing with a semi steep learning curve. Other's here use GIMP, which is free, including @Empty Emp our 3 times ISL Champ. @Jehannum uses PaintShop Pro.

In our tutorial thread, in the OP, there are some online editors you may want to try. I was away from my computer for 10 days or so and used www.photopea.com and found it pretty good. You can learn a lot by watching other Shoopers and Googling tutorials on how to do the things they do. Also, most shoopers are friendly people and will go out of their way to help you.

And if you are interested, we have the Sherdog Shoop News PM Newsletter that gets sent out periodically. We talk about the SD Shoop scene, discuss upcoming contests, special events, tons of smack talk, and sometimes have impromptu shoop sessions. You get the inside scoop on the Shoops stuff. This link is always in my sig: PM me for Shoop help or requests and/or Sign up for the Sherdog Shoop News here

So glad to see this thread up and running, great job @Jehannum
Will be providing content soon, just have so much work to do it's difficult getting spare time to shoop
Also I will help with the santa hat AV's

Brother @Jehannum put in mega tons of work on this. He has been incredible. Very proud of the job he did.

Top work EMP. We reserved that one for you. :)

This OK? If you don't like it I can try something else.

hardcorebe-av-jpg.175337

haha that's way better than the one I did. I like that Credo.
Perfect, thanks man!

Edit; now I gotta change my vote for favorite mod in the heavies, damn.

dustinbyfuglien.png

Is it possible to get a Santa hat on this pic for me??

Can I get one for my avatar? :eek:View attachment 175347

I deepened the blacks just a tad and sharpened him just a bit too. Two choices for ya. Both the same except one has muted reds (which I think I like a lil better but not sure).

yodsanan-av-png.175355
yodsanan-av2-png.175357

Perfect, thanks man!
Edit; now I gotta change my vote for favorite mod in the heavies, damn.

haha! Can't believe I even got nominated in that thread. Glad you like it.

Attachments

• Yodsanan-av.png
    Yodsanan-av.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 279
  • Yodsanan-av2.png
    Yodsanan-av2.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 278
dustinbyfuglien.png

Is it possible to get a Santa hat on this pic for me??

This one's for you my man. Did a small amount of color and light correcting on him. It looks better IMO.

r-i-p-kms-av-png.175361

Attachments

• R.I.P.-KMS-av.png
    R.I.P.-KMS-av.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 251
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty