UFC 205 PRESS CONFERENCE DISCUSSION (Video)

I had to laugh at Alvarez saying 'anybody that knows anything about fighting knows you don't have a chance'.

Acting like he's dominant when in his last 8 fights he has two losses and three split decision wins.

finally got my first look at the proposed card for 205. That's the most stacked I've seen a card, including the Pride grand prix days. hopefully it stays together.

three championship fights
three title eliminators

# of current or former champions on card - 8

WOW! Everyone looking sharp, one of the best press conferences hopefully the card delivers as well!

Nah that's ALL Conor had was nut hugging fans that tried to drown Eddie out, one of them even came to Conors aid. Conor was visably shook, he's not used to people knowing how to speak back, Eddie easily did better than anyone else has against him verbally

"Visibly shook"

What an utter load of bollocks

cmg with the shitty glasses and that little boy belt

15-karolina-kowalkiewicz-ufc-205-press-conference-madison-square-garden.jpg

16-je%CC%A8drzejczyk-kowalkiewicz-ufc-205-press-conference-madison-square-garden.jpg

07-karolina-kowalkiewicz-ufc-205-press-conference-madison-square-garden.jpg

8Jmp0n9.gif
<{danawhoah}>
<27>

<28>
{<redford}
<13>

Im about 10 minutes in this shit is hilarious. Fucking Conor. :D

May no one pull out from this card.
This is gonna be so fkin awesome !!
How cool is it being a MMA fan ?

I made this gif of one of the funniest parts of the press conference

M8rlgR.gif

Here is one of Thompson jacking Connor's other drinks lol

rk3xJk.gif

It was a good press conference, i feel like Eddie didnt had much to say to Conor, i miss Nate in that regard lol, other than that, it was pretty fun to watch, loved the guy with the final "question" to Eddie lol.

Watch it again, with no sound.

Lol :D that would tune out the crowd, but I wouldn't hear the fighters talk either. How would that help ? It would just be Eddie looking uncomfortable and Conor having an ADD attack :p

That was hands down the finest display of beta male cuckery I've seen in a while. Hilarious.

First, the incessant fawning over everything Conor said. Absolutely nothing clever was said in that presser that merited any type of response. These non-independent thinking cucks will wet themselves over anything Conor says at this point. I don't believe Conor is even trying anymore. "I run New York!!" Woohooo! Holy fucking shit! That was insane! He's just yelling at this point and not even bothering with formulating some kind of clever sound bite. He used to be king of this type of stuff.

Second, Ariel. It wasn't too long ago we saw this attention whore fake cry over getting fired for doing something unnecessarily stupid. Ariel would file a Title IX lawsuit against the UFC if he could. Now, he's posing as the non-elitist "voice of the common fan," when in reality he'd rather be backstage sniffing Reebok fight kits and laughing at the other cucks who wish they could be him.

And lastly, the Queen Beta Cuck and his middle finger. Unless you're a fellow cuck, nobody should consider what he did "ballsy." His behavior is more akin to a bonobo slinging shit from a treetop at the tiger who's trying to eat him below, while other bonobos yap away to try and distract the tiger. Doesn't take a lot of balls to hurl an insult to a professional fighter when you're sheltered by a layer of security and other beta males cheering you on. I was waiting for him to throw panties and a pair of motel keys at Conor, but was sadly disappointed, just as I was equally disappointed in Conor's performance here.

Back