UFC 205 PRESS CONFERENCE DISCUSSION (Video)

Magx951

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did I miss it? why is there no sticky with a link?

SOMEBODY CATCH ME UP WITH THIS MADNESS

oaacki.jpg

water-bottle.gif

Wild Khabib has appeared:
Eddie motherfucker afraid afraid *throws water bottle*

Couldn't escape work to make it

:(

gives me enough time to leave work, get home, and light one up. excellent!

Monster Energy bless.

FUUUUUCK!!!!!

ON MY WAY BACK FROM WORK!

When does this shit start?!?

water-bottle.gif

Wild Khabib has appeared:
Eddie motherfucker afraid afraid *throws water bottle*

I'm actually curious to see if they still give the fighters water bottles at the presser lol

Couldn't escape work to make it

:(

I will attempt to type the fighters' responses in real time as long as my internet and computer don't shit the bed on me. I'm no stenographer either.

my condolences. i had to catch the 196 & 202 pressers at work, wouldn't wish that madness on anyone.

Yea was going to go catch it live but got caught up in a meeting. Hopefully it'll be done in a few and I can cab it home and catch it. Lol I do have sherdog open incase.

I'm actually curious to see if they still give the fighters water bottles at the presser lol

I will attempt to type the fighters' responses in real time as long as my internet and computer don't shit the bed on me. I'm no stenographer either.

In the Clutch <3.

Probably not hahaha
Would be priceless to see another chaos happening

Is everyone gonna be there like Joanna and Thompson etc or it the Alvarez v McGregor show for a while in the build up? Just like embedded will be.

Probably shouldn't be watching that shite at my age but it's become a ritual of fight week for me and the lad.

Would be hilarious to see whole Stockton invading the press conference, Nate flipping birds and throwing bottles, Conor saying" get the fook outta hear" and starting to throw bottles back, Eddie and Khabib would probably join him because of the beef with Nate. (Assuming that Khabib attends too, rumors say that he's gonna be there)

Back