UFC 204 - Bisping vs Hendo II - England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one who see some value in Belfort tonight? I don't think Gegard will just shoot early as Jacare did and i wouldn't be surprised if Belfort clipped him in RD1. I see some value in Belfort, RD1 for 7,00.

Am i the only one who see some value in Belfort tonight? I don't think Gegard will just shoot early as Jacare did and i wouldn't be surprised if Belfort clipped him in RD1. I see some value in Belfort, RD1 for 7,00.
He could clip him but Mousasi has a great chin.

He could clip him but Mousasi has a great chin.

No doubt, difficult to hit clean too so not saying its going to happen but if Belfort finds him with a kick and follow-up punches it might end it.

Its not that long since he finished Hendo that way.

Jeez im tempted to smash alcantara but should really wait for lb

Mousasi has only been stopped by KO/TKO once in 47 fights and that was arguably a premature stoppage.

yeah i really dont know why the Moose line isnt higher...

Taking a shot at Diakiese fastest KO +1400 and Grant fastest sub +1100

My only bet on the fight is vitor round 1... But small..

Jeez im tempted to smash alcantara but should really wait for lb

The issue with that is alcantara famously wins rd 1 almost every time and fades. Sole exception I can remember is the issa fight, who's a more extreme version of that exact same problem

The issue with that is alcantara famously wins rd 1 almost every time and fades. Sole exception I can remember is the issa fight, who's a more extreme version of that exact same problem

V true. And after the rivera screwjob i dont trust iuri getting the nod in a close fight

I thought the same thing but he lost r1 in all of his recent losses and round 1 against doane could have gone either way

he actually lost r1 and 2 against rivera and then won r3

I thought the same thing but he lost r1 in all of his recent losses and round 1 against doane could have gone either way

he actually lost r1 and 2 against rivera and then won r3

forgot about rivera

14568247_984492728343818_7127592013399065144_n.jpg

Moose took machida's best kicks. He won't have a problem if Vitor kicks him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back