PBP UFC 202: Nate Diaz vs Conor McGregor PBP (Discussion)

Just watching the Nate post-fight videos now and he looks and sounds a bit fucked. Speech is a bit different. Maybe he's just tired or feeling down. And his face looks swollen. Hope he's not too banged up and recovers fully

39739-1084780.png

1 tablet baby!!!

Just watching the Nate post-fight videos now and he looks and sounds a bit fucked. Speech is a bit different. Maybe he's just tired or feeling down. And his face looks swollen. Hope he's not too banged up and recovers fully

Nate has been punch drunk for a long time now, it gets worse immediately after fights and a little better as he recovers. I feel a little bad for him but its his choice, money wont fix that shit.

This is the amazon kindle fire winning post right here. PM me for my p.o box info, craveonline, you desperate for members pieces of shit

Another decision with an injured leg. War Conor.

McGregor got the edge using wise and crafty adjustements, given the current circumstances.
Great effort to win the battle and now he's out of the "Diaz Bros Rabbit Hole" .
Let's see what's next after "Conor in Stocktonland".
"This is a new guy", to quote Nate (and happy unbirthday everybody).

Diaz earned the right for a trilogy down the road and the "controversial" label to apply on the decision.
He also earned his paycheck with promotional appearences, water bottles, vicious barrages in the third round, smiles and flips refusing to chase McGregor later in the fight, and so on. I can't blame him.

JBG bless again

Close fight. Came down to the second round imo. I thought nates performance at the end of the round would steal it for him. I had conor winning 1,2 and 4 with a close 2nd. I dont think nate won the third with a 10-8 though. Was close. But conor stayed up.

Anyone watch names post fight stoned scrum with his oil pen? Dude was chill as fuck.

Well. THAT was fucking nuts. I think I aged about 20 years watching that fight. Nothing but respect for both guys. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Great fight. Props to both fighters.

Last edited:
I really don't understand how anyone could think that round 2 was close. Nate got dropped on his ass twice, if he didn't have that flurry of pitter patter baby punches at the end it would have been a 10-8 at least.

Pretty frustrated with Conor's gas tank though. Pre-gassed Conor is probably the best boxer in MMA. Nate hardly ever gets hurt from head shots and he got dropped on his ass 3 times in like 3-4 minutes. Conor is his own worst enemy at this point. Kind of like Penn, only with a worse gas tank and harder punches.

Agree Magi. Worse case scenario, Round 2 was 70% Conor and 30% Diaz. No way Diaz won round 2.

Back