Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-202-Diaz-vs-McGregor-2-52567

5c14be80488c450189cce9d1fc40a6a1.png

5200.png

Appreciate you for putting 'McGoat" in the thread title.

Also, lol @ Sherdog inexplicably missing fights on their event line up

Definitely taking diaz glover and story...wonder what garbrandt ko line going to be..

Diaz ITD is 2.75 at Unibet and that line is crazy high. Might hedge with Connor DEC but I really expect it to go the same way again, but in a alter round.

Played Story ML.

I really don't know what to do of Glover-Rumble though...

Diaz ITD is 2.75 at Unibet and that line is crazy high. Might hedge with Connor DEC but I really expect it to go the same way again, but in a alter round.

Played Story ML.

I really don't know what to do of Glover-Rumble though...

Yep agree on Diaz but 5d has his KO line at +530. Honestly, I think it's just as likely he wins by TKO as by sub. Conor just happened to give his back and the choke last time. I'm all over this KO line.

Can't figure out those on Story though. Cerrone's guard is ridiculously good and I cannot see Story winning a striking match. He can try to hold Cowboy against the cage and make it ugly I guess but after the Cote fight I'm done doubting Cowboy against anyone other than the elite top 5 type guys. And while Story is solid, he's not in that league. I think Cowboy stops him.

I like Glover at the current odds. My hedge being the u1.5 since if Rumble wins it's most likely early (but it's possible Glover catches him too).

A YouTube channel worth following is TheMacLife Productions. It's Conor's official channel that chronicles his training and life leading up to his second fight versus Nate Diaz. There's several videos that get uploaded throughout the week, so it's not worth posting them all and cluttering up this thread: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC789h3eqw0H1HqGmIsI26OA/videos

When do you guys expect the odds for all the other fights to come oit?

Markos vs Casey added to event

Aliev injured, UFC seeking replacement to fight Lim

Last edited:
Putting 0.1u on both of these, like them a lot:

Nate r4 +2000
Nate r5 +2800

Both on bet365.

Putting 0.1u on both of these, like them a lot:

Nate r4 +2000
Nate r5 +2800

Both on bet365.

Absolutely amazing odds. I am actually predicting Nate stops him in rd 4.

Absolutely amazing odds. I am actually predicting Nate stops him in rd 4.
For sure! Wouldn't surprise me. Think it will play out kinda the same but Conor will probably last a bit longer this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back