PBP UFC 200: Tate vs. Nunes Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

i cringed so hard when the main event came up

Pena is not better than Cat, she just got the decision tonight. I still stand by my doubts, Pena is a good grappler but a terrible fighter. did you see the way she was just holding on for dear life in the clinch when the fight started? she looked terrified. If she fought a Cat that had been active tonight she wouldve been finished within 2
I don't know why you watch this sport because you have no idea what you're looking at. "Ifs" and "would'ves" are all you have and they're worthless. You were wrong and you'll never accept it but that's about what I've come to expect.

Pena is not better than Cat, she just got the decision tonight. I still stand by my doubts, Pena is a good grappler but a terrible fighter. did you see the way she was just holding on for dear life in the clinch when the fight started? she looked terrified. If she fought a Cat that had been active tonight she wouldve been finished within 2

I agree.

Pena truly is not that good. I can't wait to see her get KTFO or just beat up, she's so fucking annoying and rude in my opinion. Assaulting people for no reason, talks shit to everybody, both men and women.. like.. fuck off, Pena.. she held onto Cat for dear life, failed the choke but did she even land a good strike in this fight? Fuck, all because Cat has no fight IQ.

Cat is the better fighter, she really is, but once again she fucked up. If she kept it standing, she would've mauled Pena but she kept clinching and it just gave Pena more of a chance that way. I know Cat is a MT fighter and deadly in the clinch and from top position, but fuck.. Pena's stand up is so fucking bad, Cat should've fought her there and it would've been an easy win for her, but nope, once again she fights somebody where they're strongest. :rolleyes:

Now Pena is going to have an interview backstage and act like she's the champion again. Miesha would submit her, Holly would KO/TKO her, Nunes would KO/TKO or submit her, Ronda would turn her into a pretzel, Cyborg would literally behead her.. fuuuuuuuuck, man.. I can't stand her.

Yeah, and there is a lot of human trash here. Sherdog reeks of trash. Can't we just be honest about that since everyone is into being not PC?

Why don't you leave then?
No need to be a baby, we are here to have a laugh and watch fights.

I don't know why you watch this sport because you have no idea what you're looking at. "Ifs" and "would'ves" are all you have and they're worthless. You were wrong and you'll never accept it but that's about what I've come to expect.
wrong about what? are you trying to say she looked like a seasoned pro in the clinch at the start of the fight? wake up man, you think she is something she isnt.... its actually pretty sad

I agree.

Pena truly is not that good. I can't wait to see her get KTFO or just beat up, she's so fucking annoying and rude in my opinion. Assaulting people for no reason, talks shit to everybody, both men and women.. like.. fuck off, Pena..
dont tell @Wayweary ..... he'll hate you forever

who the FUCK calls Cain the top HW in UFC history?!?!

Yeah Brock beat Handy in his 4th pro fight!! A 40yo Handy who he had 50+lbs on!!!

35220-1058201.png

Not doing very well...

wrong about what? are you trying to say she looked like a seasoned pro in the clinch at the start of the fight? wake up man, you think she is something she isnt.... its actually pretty sad
From the beginning you've been naysaying Pena even making it far in TUF (and then she won), then saying she'd go nowhere in the division. She's in the top five, probably at three after tonight. Eat crow.

From the beginning you've been naysaying Pena even making it far in TUF (and then she won), then saying she'd go nowhere in the division. She's in the top five, probably at three after tonight. Eat crow.
has she won the belt? then she hasnt achieved anything yet. I still stand by the doubts I have, the same doubts I had when I first seen her. she isnt a good fighter, never will be.

Have to admit she is a very good grappler though, and luckily for her thats been enough for her

Back