UFC 199 - Los Angeles - Rockhold vs Bisping - 6/4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between Penne (scorecards = no action) and Penne inside the distance. Wouldn't you rather bet inside the distance because the return is better?

If the fight goes the distance you don't lose your NSC bet. It's just a push. You get the better return on the itd bet because you lose if anything other than her winning itd happens.

NSC bets are great when you have a fighter that you think might be able to finish but is very unlikely to BE finished themselves.

Poirier NSC+Dariush NSC+Penne NSC pays +340 right now. Like it. Probably get a reduced payout but I think the odds of this losing outright are somewhat slim.

Anyway, BOL everyone. I have prior plans so can't watch tonight. Won't be on here, no LB for me. I have a bunch of bets like usual but basically if Lombard gets Hendo out of there early I'm gonna have a good night LOL. Hope everyone kills it tonight!
Haha I made that exact parlay earlier, too.

What's the difference between Penne (scorecards = no action) and Penne inside the distance. Wouldn't you rather bet inside the distance because the return is better?

way less risk

Poirier NSC+Dariush NSC+Penne NSC pays +340 right now. Like it. Probably get a reduced payout but I think the odds of this losing outright are somewhat slim.

Anyway, BOL everyone. I have prior plans so can't watch tonight. Won't be on here, no LB for me. I have a bunch of bets like usual but basically if Lombard gets Hendo out of there early I'm gonna have a good night LOL. Hope everyone kills it tonight!

Haha I made that exact parlay earlier, too.

i agree w/all 3

Will probably not be home in time to post my bets before the fights starts but the fighters i have the most units on are:

Dariush
Breese
Poirier
Rockhold
Lombard
Cruz dec/NOT ITD
Penne/Andrade O2.5

4.5 units on Dariush. I like him a lot in this fight. Dec or sub.

poirier no cards went from -430 to -116 wtf lol? love this bet

Any strong leans on the first fight? I was gonna pass but Yolo

Any strong leans on the first fight? I was gonna pass but Yolo
When you wanna go yolo bet Polo :)

Have more money on him then I should. Weird card where, Guida + Breese fights aside, I feel like with every fight my confidence increases

When you wanna go yolo bet Polo :)

Have more money on him then I should. Weird card where, Guida + Breese fights aside, I feel like with every fight my confidence increases
Yolo on Polo it is! Gl tonight, bud

best of luck everyone

tiny degen bet on under 1,5 to kick off the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back