Everyone on the left side should win

Jones (c) vs Cormier II
D. Johnson (c) vs Cejudo
Pettis vs Barboza
Whittaker vs Natal
Rodriguez vs Fili

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

Jones showing his love for UFC 198.

Awesome until I see that Mighty Mouse is going to eat 40 minutes of it (with the walkout and the decision)

200.gif

really want to watch the pettis vs barbosa fight. rooting for pettis but barbosa plays for keeps.

Awesome until I see that Mighty Mouse is going to eat 40 minutes of it (with the walkout and the decision)

200.gif
hahahahaha i usually go out for some bacon wraped hot dogs when i expect a decision. but cejudo is gonna wreck that boy. and i really like MM but cejudo is mexican and well this is the year of the mexicans.

Jones (c) vs Cormier II
D. Johnson (c) vs Cejudo
Pettis vs Barboza
Whittaker vs Natal
Rodriguez vs Fili

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

Jones showing his love for UFC 198.

LOL everyone be cheering MightyMouse to beat Cejudo quick so we can all get what we paid for.

200.gif

In his last 6 fights he's had 4 finishes. Knock off the fucking bullshit. With crap like this being said all the time. Is it any wonder he doesn't get much love in here.

There's almost as likely a chance of a boring shit decision fight in the main, as the MM fight.

I'm just trying to grasp this concept. Is it ignorance, or outright lying ?

tumblr_m5t7b6J2lB1rvjt2vo1_500.gif

In his last 6 fights he's had 4 finishes. Knock off the fucking bullshit. With crap like this being said all the time. Is it any wonder he doesn't get much love in here.

There's almost as likely a chance of a boring shit decision fight in the main, as the MM fight.

I'm just trying to grasp this concept. Is it ignorance, or outright lying ?

tumblr_m5t7b6J2lB1rvjt2vo1_500.gif

Odds are that it goes 5 rounds which wouldn't be a problem if MM was fun to watch. Decisions aren't a bad thing when fighters bring it and try to finish. (Lawler decisions for example)

Take the Horiguchi fight as an example since that was a finish. The fight was a borefest except for the last 30 seconds in where he finished him with 1 second left in the 5th round. Wow a finish....24:59 seconds into the fight when everyone was nodding off.

Mighty Mouse is not fun to what for most MMA fans most of the time. Is that a hard concept to grasp? If you enjoy his fights...good for you. I don't enjoy most of them and never look forward to them. Just being honest

SUCK IT! Side note: I did this to a girl at work once and almost ended up discussing with HR. How was I supposed to know this corporate chick was into wrasslin'?

God damn that card is awesome.

I'll take:

Jones to drop Cormier with a one-two and finish him with GNP in the third round.

Johnson with another fifth round sub, I'm thinking a heel hook.

Barboza will be more active, win a contentious decision despite getting busted up at a couple points.

I love Whittaker, but I'll take Natal by RNC, late first round.

Rodriguez takes a competitive UD over Fili, does a lot of damage from top position en route.

Last edited:
I had a dream that Cormier killed Jones in the cage, literally.

Jones - submission
DJ - submission
Pettis - tko
Whittaker - ko
Rodriguez - sub

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SFB
Back