UFC 196

Amorak

The Possession of Anything Begins in the Mind
@Green
Reaction score

Wow been alongtime fan, never did i cheered so much against the UFC Conor< a true warrior and so happy u got the win..........

inb gif > Using tablet and fuck diaz haters.War NATE

Last edited:
glad u enjoyed it a year and a half later bud

Good thing the double main event delivered, because the undercard was pretty weak. Dana White even said so in the post-PPV interview he did.

Surprised Nate wasn't DQ'd for this:

ca486e985835ee3de8f19808e5d94660.gif

Good thing the double main event delivered, because the undercard was pretty weak. Dana White even said so in the post-PPV interview he did.
Yeah agree,but the way ufc told us this was easy 4conor ,i laugh

They replayed it and the Holm-Tate fight on FS1 last weekend. The final rounds of both are still exhilarating to watch.

It was like a movie with a very slow pace and an amazing third act (Unforgiven?).

The event itself wasn't the best, but that feeling it left us with was pure mma-euphoria.

Miesha Tate winning the world title in such epic fashion was an exhilarating experience- especially for longtime fans that followed Tate's career- but also for newer fans that may have only been interested in Conor.

Then, Conor/Nate was a legit FOTN anyway, but watching Nate Diaz finally get his Diaz moment in such dramatic fashion was itself worth the PPV price. I remember listening to celebrity casual fans talk about that fight the next week; everybody was blown away by Nate's toughness. Watching him celebrate with his blood pouring down his face and then delivering that line in the interview catapulted him to stardom instantly.

Those are the kind of moments that make mma so unique. The event demonstrated the chaos of mma by having two upset-comeback submissions over strikers that were kicking ass. And, both were for the world title.

It was like a movie with a very slow pace and an amazing third act (Unforgiven?).

The event itself wasn't the best, but that feeling it left us with was pure mma-euphoria.

Miesha Tate winning the world title in such epic fashion was an exhilarating experience- especially for longtime fans that followed Tate's career- but also for newer fans that may have only been interested in Conor.

Then, Conor/Nate was a legit FOTN anyway, but watching Nate Diaz finally get his Diaz moment in such dramatic fashion was itself worth the PPV price. I remember listening to celebrity casual fans talk about that fight the next week; everybody was blown away by Nate's toughness. Watching him celebrate with his blood pouring down his face and then delivering that line in the interview catapulted him to stardom instantly.

Those are the kind of moments that make mma so unique. The event demonstrated the chaos of mma by having two upset-comeback submissions over strikers that were kicking ass. And, both were for the world title.
Good man> watching now

Did you answer the same comment 3 times?

<{katwhu}>

#neverforget

Go to Stockton and get a picture with the mural.

Back