UFC 187 Observations.

Moral Victory

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Some obvious, some less obvious, fun and or interesting things from the recent event :)

Dong Hyun Kim wants to hug it out, but that's too much Dong for this Cutman apparently.
C'mon just give the guy a victoryhug back.
dong3.png

Noticed Rogan get a little excited back there, also never heard Goldie scream like that before.
Hogan.png

Talk shit at weighin and start off with a groinkick, deliberate isn't enough to describe this.
firstshot.png

Megan Olivi's 49 year old #1 fan and BJJ practitioner, does not only get to the mic but also to the front row.
bjj49.png

I thought i recognized those Tristar elbow barriers, wondered if Makovsky trained with Firas Zahabi and there he was cornering him.
The signature elbow barriers known from this beautiful video below.
elbows.png

[YT]/watch?v=db4T5u72JGk[/YT]

Some Hapa Browne love.
nosorry.png

Weidman embracing a bit of new personality, apparently causing a bit confusion for Herb
cray.png

Rumble really wearing his heart on his sleeve, Henri Hooft urging him not to show emotion, but that's exactly what Rumble did, he looks shocked as he sees his own blood and the self doubt settling in.
rumblood.png

But you can't help but like this guy, humble as they come, and DC is the happiest kid in the world.
humble.png

On a sidenote, i noticed this guy during the DC vs Rumble fight, staring down into his phone the whole fight, except for occasionally looking up and complaining randomly as he heard the crowd boo, or explain everything there is to know about the "guillotine choke" for his girlfriend.
gbqk_QW.gif

q4_MHVR.gif

hahaha I loved Herb's reaction to Weidman freaking out.

Please do one of these for every event

I noticed Herb's reaction to Weidman while watching, Herb is so funny.

Well done Sir.

Someone should post a gif of when Rumble seemed to just pause next to the cage and let DC get on top of him, i swear a couple people yelled out WTF in unison at the bar i was at.

The Tristar elbow barrier was an awesome observation man kudos!

The more obvious ones I noticed were when Goldie yelled "Benavidez vs. Dodson!" for the JoeB/Moraga fight lol. Funniest part was that Rogan didn't even bother to correct him.

Then this. Cejudo's pic instead of Moraga's lol.
21b2nm9.jpg

Then this from the Anderson Silva moonlighting at UFC 187 thread lmao.
JU8BjoM.png

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/anderson-silva-moonlighting-last-nights-event-2999115/

The more obvious ones I noticed were when Goldie yelled "Benavidez vs. Dodson!" for the JoeB/Moraga fight lol. Funniest part was that Rogan didn't even bother to correct him.

Good one mate, Rogan knows the way of the Goldie by now lol.

Nice thread man!
Would love to see these after every event!

Back