PBP UFC 167: St-Pierre vs. Hendricks Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:30pm PT/ 6:30pm ET

BZPcbaICYAATb2D.jpg

rofl....ROGAN!

I think it's kind of silly for Cormier to say that Davis is a more accomplished wrestler than Chael. Yeah in college, but he should know how much people have to improve to compete at the international level. And I think that everyone who watches a lot of MMA knows that Chael is a better MMA wrestler.

That said, I don't think that Chael is nearly the fighter at 205 that he is at 185. I don't think his style translates that well into being undersized.

do you understand what the word "accomplished" means??

cowboy could go undefeated if he fought in the prelims every fight. When he gets high on the card, his nerves kick in and fuck him over. Too bad

Problem is Cerrone doesn't look good against good strikers (sounds strange, I know).

But yeh, hopefully I make my money back on the other fights.

He got cocky and tried to box Diaz, swinging wide and eating jabs. I think that was him just fighting stupid more than anything else.

Pettis is just on another level; too mobile and creative on the feet for someone like Cowboy.

But I agree, his orthodox style and his ego put him in a bad place with strikers.

I demand to know who the tits are in Ludlow's pic.

On topic: Tim Elliot takes this fight. That guy set a record in his last fight yeah? Or came close at least.

Shad looks yolked for this fight. He looked in ass kicking shape at weigh ins.

I actually think Dunham was having good exchanges with his boxing in the 2nd then he went to take Cerrone down for whatever reason.

Yeah, but he was getting worn down by the leg and body shots in order to land punches. People sleep on Cerrone's sub game, not everyone is familiar with his WEC career.

Dunham definitely tried and didn't quit, respect. Hope he bounces back.

LOL if true it's even worse seeing as how she has the exact same outfit on in both pics.

lol i think she is actually Luke's gf and Luke and her are just good friends with Kelvin. Or she is just friends with both of them. I know Kelvin and Luke have a bromance going on.

BY1udZbCAAAnqRF.jpg:large

Back