PBP UFC 166: Velasquez vs Dos Santos III Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:15pm PT/ 6:15pm ET

My only explanation is they all felt CB was due some payback for the gouges. If you look at it from that moral perspective, then it takes a different slant, but that's not what should happen.

Is Boxing a real sport? Is Gymnastics a real sport?

Grow up and understand that the majority sports don't require judging. That doesn't make them anymore real.

olympic boxing and gymanstics actually have scoring metrics to go by and not just people that know nothing about the sport in question throwing out random numbers. If judges in the olympics gaves totally contradictory scores like that then it would actually be big news and people would look into it.

As for pro boxing? Commentators openly make comments about the judging being fishy during broadcasts all the time.

History has been made. Can we all agree this was the worst decision of all time? this beats hammil/bisping and nog/brilz hands down!

I was yelling "WHAT?!" at my TV in befuddlement at the decision. The last time I was so viscerally disgusted by a decision was Hamill/Bisping, as you mentioned.

These were great pre-lims. The UFC is a great product. But as a non-shill fan, I would like to say that most (not all) Bellator cards deserve as much attention as UFC pre-lims. So guys, watch your MMA please? It helps the sport, and even the UFC if fans were a bit more educated on what's going on.

I was yelling "WHAT?!" at my TV in befuddlement at the decision. The last time I was so viscerally disgusted by a decision was Hamill/Bisping, as you mentioned.

I know. this was a draw at BEST

History has been made. Can we all agree this was the worst decision of all time? this beats hammil/bisping and nog/brilz hands down!

I think it is.

The prelims we're great, but that decision left me scratching my head. I don't see how all three rounds could be scored for Boetshh. Not even close.

wow it was worse than hamill/bisping? I didn't see this fight tonight, just reading. That bad? ouch.

Tremendous performance by Dodson and good display of heart by Montague.

Montague is far from a scrub, he's a stud.

Wow Dodson it the champion the FLW needs, but not the one it deserves right now.

pure insanity

That's brutal. Don't like CB at all but like robberies less. Hamill/Bisping has been, to me, the worst robbery in the UFC of all time. Hate to see it passed by.

Back