UFC 163: Jose Aldo vs Chan 'Korean Zombie' Sung Jung PBP (Discussion)

Huh? I was just pointing out that the guy you were responding to said "in the later rounds" and you were countering with an injury caused in the earlier part of the fight.

The point is, Aldo WAS being increasingly cautious as the Hominick fight progressed, and this is not the first time that we've seen Aldo slow down in the later rounds. One time can be an off night, but if it happens again and again, it's a pattern.

No doubt Aldo gasses later on in some fights.

I was even saying that in this pbp thread, earlier on.

Point is, Aldo hasn't looked bad, just tired into later rounds which is normal and he still wins anyway.

Yeah, the referee sure saved Edgar here.

If you look really closely you can see Edgar shouting "save me Rosenthal, save me, SAVE ME!!!"

11.gif

All I hear is Frankies fist hitting Grey's skull. :D

What technicalities are you referring to? Just stop it, you're making shit up and embarrassing yourself.
I'm not embarrassed at all. It was bush league and I'm far from the only that sees it that way. Deal w/ it.

You're beginning to sound ridiculous in defending Edgar. Look man, there is video of all this shit now. Edgar is what he is. Accept that.

I'm not defending anything.

People shouldn't discredit a great fighter in Edgar. He has solid wins and is a former champ with defenses. And anyone who watched his fights with Benson knows that they were very close and he was clearly a top 3 before moving down to FW.

It is moronic.

When did I say he should have stopped the fight. C'mon, people let go of chokes, stop GnP when their opponent is incapable of continuing and get lauded for it. The opposite is true in this case, imo.

You're a know nothing moron.

Well, I guess you're saying I look ridiculous settles it?? lol. How did I discredit Edgar? Did he not lose the last two LW fights?
You're the one that said he was better THAN THE ENTIRE LW DIVISION...gtfo.

Considering he has only lost to Benson twice (disputable) and has beaten everyone else he fought, it isn't hard to fathom.

Rich Franklin broke his arm and still knocked out Chuck Liddel.
Petrosyan (current number one kickboxer in the world) broke his hands many times
and continued to win the fight.

Mma fans seriously need to take up fight sport and compete in it to understand
the athletes' mind better.

Jung lost his arm and became a defenseless meat sack who cowered the rest of the fight under Aldo's punishment. It was obvious the fight was over, yet it had to play out as if nothing happened. Jose should've pointed it out and Jung would've stopped. End Of Fight

I'd say the dickwad move is sitting in your chair, telling a pro fighter how he should fight.
Are you drunk? This is a MMA forum. I'm not telling Aldo anything. I discussing the ending of a fight.
Did I really need to explain that to you?

When did I say he should have stopped the fight. C'mon, people let go of chokes, stop GnP when their opponent is incapable of continuing and get lauded for it. The opposite is true in this case, imo.

lol, really? Do I really need to show you vid upon vid of phantom taps in which the dude lets go before the ref stepped in and the fight continued (some of which the guy who should have won via submission and ended up losing).
Who are you to tell these guys how they should fight?

You're acting like he committed some evil act against humanity or something. Grow the fuck up or go watch NASCAR.

Considering he has only lost to Benson twice (disputable) and has beaten everyone else he fought, it isn't hard to fathom.
Yeah, ok...he lost his last two fights...moved down to FW and lost and now he's better than anyone @ LW.
You're better than that.

Are you drunk? This is a MMA forum. I'm not telling Aldo anything. I discussing the ending of a fight.
Did I really need to explain that to you?

You're saying how he should--or should not--fight. Duh?

I'm not embarrassed at all. It was bush league and I'm far from the only that sees it that way. Deal w/ it.

Bush League? Jose is a UFC champion. Like I said, you're embarrassing yourself. All you're doing is exposing yourself as a butthurt KZ fan, and that is embarrassing.

lol, really? Do I really need to show you vid upon vid of phantom taps in which the dude lets go before the ref stepped in and the fight continued (some of which the guy who should have won via submission and ended up losing).
Who are you to tell these guys how they should fight?

You're acting like he committed some evil act against humanity or something. Grow the fuck up or go watch NASCAR.
Settle down...I said it was bush league and that I expected more. Hardly accusing him of atrocities against humanity.

Yeah, ok...he lost his last two fights...moved down to FW and lost and now he's better than anyone @ LW.
You're better than that.

lol he lost to a top 10 GOAT at FW.. not exactly comparable

Settle down...I said it was bush league and that I expected more. Hardly accusing him of atrocities against humanity.

You expected more? Bush league? Obviously an ignorant comment as he is the champion of his division in the top mma org in the world.

These guys train for months to fight--of course they are going to do what it takes to win--I would expect no less. What he did was not unsportsmanlike, in a FIGHTING SPORT. Possibly you would enjoy badminton.

LOL, the Aldo white knights itt are seriously jimmied.
He failed to produce the proclaimed predetermined demolition of KZ and did in in a bush league manner.
Sleep well w/ that. G'night.

Back