UFC 162: Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman PBP (Discussion)

Fucking Silva, i know i wasn't alone when Silva was clowing i was screaming at the TV for him to knock that shit off. I can't belive he lost that way, would have rather seen Weidman take him down and sub or GnP him, or anything tbh.

Silva drops his hands clowning asking him to punch him, except this time the guy actually connects and puts your fucking lights out, what a shit way to go.

Silva is still a top champion of all time, but that's about a shitty a note you can go out on. (Even though supposedly he is still going to fight).

I wanted Silva to win, but I'm not really a fan i just don't really like Weidman. I have a nasty feeling about this fight, oh well least Weidman fans and Silva haters get to rejoice i suppose.

Congrats Weidman, Silva literally was asking for it and you made him pay.

Fucking Silva, i know i wasn't alone when Silva was clowing i was screaming at the TV for him to knock that shit off. I can't belive he lost that way, would have rather seen Weidman take him down and sub or GnP him, or anything tbh.

Silva drops his hands clowning asking him to punch him, except this time the guy actually connects and puts your fucking lights out, what a shit way to go.

Silva is still a top champion of all time, but that's about a shitty a note you can go out on. (Even though supposedly he is still going to fight).

I wanted Silva to win, but I'm not really a fan i just don't really like Weidman. I have a nasty feeling about this fight, oh well least Weidman fans and Silva haters get to rejoice i suppose.

Congrats to Weidman, you made Silva pay for a silly ass choice to clown you. Guess you can only clown so much till it catches up with you.

Congrats to Weidman, Silva kinda got what he had coming. You act like that and its bound to backfire.

Remember that time I argued with Silva huggers who said all the pros picking Weidman were crazy and Vegas had the odds all wrong, so I won $50?

I do.

kkVUv3x.jpg

Remember that time I argued with Silva huggers who said all the pros picking Weidman were crazy and Vegas had the odds all wrong, so I won $50?

I do.

kkVUv3x.jpg

actually, you won 22 dollars as far as I can see ?

I think all the Silva people on here... you know 70% of this forum, should also take note of their arrogance. Almost all of you yapped about Silva 2nd round TKO and ridiculed those who thought Weidman could win.

Haha read at the end of the first rnd in this thread starting at like page 15 or so. A round Silva lost btw. All his fans and everyone saying fluke now were cheering and saying boss & Silva owning him when he was doing that stuff at end of 1st.

i had no question silva would win and called everyone who said otherwise a fool. as it turns out, i was the fool. funny way to be proven wrong tho

WOW! That was amazing! Great win for Weidman! Anderson is still a top two fighter in MMA history he deserves respect for that.

why do people think this was rigged? silva brings in a shit ton of revenue and he was considered to be the GOAT, why the fuck would he just agree to lose a fight at the end of his career and throw that all away?

it's one thing for a champion to throw a fight, it's another for a guy who is widely considered the GOAT to do it. no amount of money dana could have thrown at him would make him take a dive at this point in his career.

Haha...I just got back from witnessing history at my local Bdub's, but was wondering the whole time what was happening on the good ole Sherdog forums after that epic KO of Anderson Silva by... new UFC Middleweight Champion... Chris Weidman!!!

why do people think this was rigged? silva brings in a shit ton of revenue and he was considered to be the GOAT, why the fuck would he just agree to lose a fight at the end of his career and throw that all away?

it's one thing for a champion to throw a fight, it's another for a guy who is widely considered the GOAT to do it. no amount of money dana could have thrown at him would make him take a dive at this point in his career.

Wouldn't even be about the money at this point.

He doesn't want to be champ anymore, and signing a 10-fight deal at 39 years old probably wasn't a bright idea. And as much as he keeps saying "respect the new champion"...I think he knows his time is up.

Nice, Maia will take the belt soon, and then I can finally replace my avatar with a UFC belt around my boy's waist.

amazing! this will go down in history!

and so a new champion begins his reign, congrats to chris weidman!

Back