UFC 100 - Jon Fitch Main Card - Jon Bones undercard

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Talk about apples

how-you-like-them-apples-24251779.png

Fitch also making $120K per in his last Bellator fight...plus sponsorship and bonuses

2957c95b-d992-43cb-a12e-8c60ab592796.jpg

Lold at the last pic

Fitch has to look in the mirror and see Jon Fitch every night. He’s earned every penny

Jon Fitch was deservedly on the PPV, the guy was the consensus number two in the UFC and other than the GSP title shot didn't lose a fight for around 8 years
People can shit on him all they want, just as Dana did, but he was there on hard work and merit

and the dumbass was supposed to be on ufc 200 too, but for his own fuck up, he lost that spot. and maybe could have been on ufc 300 too, would have been legendary. but of course, he can't keep his butt off PEDs. literally

The days when Brock Lesnar was considered the number 1 heavyweight in the world ......despite Fedor still being undefeated .... had me like ....

really_dean_supernatural.gif

A few years later we got UFC 200 headlined by Nunes and tate.

<{clintugh}>

Jon Fitch was deservedly on the PPV, the guy was the consensus number two in the UFC and other than the GSP title shot didn't lose a fight for around 8 years
People can shit on him all they want, just as Dana did, but he was there on hard work and merit

That fight was a swing bout. Let's be honest, I love Fitch and still consider him the number two WW all time, but he wasn't supposed to be on the main card.

Why would Bellator sign that shit. He came in and laid on Daley's hype. Ruined another great fight by doing fuck all

Why would Bellator sign that shit. He came in and laid on Daley's hype. Ruined another great fight by doing fuck all

Because Daley was bad mouthing the company so they gave him the worst possible match up?

Because Daley was bad mouthing the company so they gave him the worst possible match up?
possibly, i don't follow outside the cage girl drama. Only keep up with them 5 min at a time

Back