UFC 1 fights that didn't make it to video

MacGregor

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is there any footage around? I remember a commercial for 1 or 2 which showed a clip of a fight I never saw. I've read there were fights not aired or even recorded.

I know this fight with Andre Roberts has never aired, was it UFC 1 or 2?

Chief-KOs-Moskeweitz.gif

Man, I watched the first UFC on VHS with my friends and I remember one of them saying "isn't that a fighter's tooth flying over the crowd"??? hahahaha I'm sure there's a gif somewhere.

Man, I watched the first UFC on VHS with my friends and I remember one of them saying "isn't that a fighter's tooth flying over the crowd"??? hahahaha I'm sure there's a gif somewhere.

The first ever UFC fight that was.

A sumo guy Tuli vs. karate guy Gerard Gordeau.

The clip I remember was 2 white dudes winging shots like Frye/Takayama.

Yeah, Tuli's.

What I want to see is the lost Ferrozzo / Yarbrough / Varelans triple threat match from 1996.

Yeah a bunch of prelims are missing on my DVDs...

I know there were a couple of prelims at UFC2...with guys like Orlando Weit were he absolutley completley destroys some dude...

If you search the net hard enough you will find the 7 fights that didn't air on UFC 2 ppv

Back