uf c is dying

Symbolic Death

8========D~~~~~~
Banned
Reaction score
Ppvs down. No legit stars. Everyone getting popped for peds. :icon_lol: the only question ishow many more years it will hemorrhage money before fertita sells out. I say 2, what say you?

As soon as Ronda beats a man.

im over waiting on the ufc 184 blood test results like HNNNGGGGGG

whats a ufc?
jk. meh it is what it is. it's not going anywhere and ain't dieing but it's not growing as fast as it was a few years back. exciting fighters need to fight more, they need to stop doing rematches, and get the lhw division to be 4 times more active.

I was wondering where the daily dumbass was with this thread topic. Then boom! Never fails...

Ppvs down. No legit stars. Everyone getting popped for peds. :icon_lol: the only question ishow many more years it will hemorrhage money before fertita sells out. I say 2, what say you?

who says they're hemorrhaging money right now? i seriously doubt that's the case.

for the past few years i'd be willing to bet they were making an absolute killing, and that all the top guys are filthy rich at this point. so even if business is down right now, they may not be raking it in like they were before but i would think they are still profitable. everything is relative.

the PPV #s would have to take a serious dive before they wound up in the red, like to the tune of dropping down to a small fraction of what they are now. that ain't happenin in the near future. ufc may have passed its peak but there are still a lot of people watching.

UFC has been dying for the last five years according to Sherdog.

More free cards were always going to reduce PPV revenue. It was and is about creating other revenue platforms to replace the lost PPV buys. The Fight pass was a test IMO. I can see the UFC pushing 90% of their content to a monthly subscription channel of their own at some point. They would have to run through their current Fox contract and maybe just show a few live FOX cards.

TS' brain cells are dying.

At least he didn't spell it "dyeing", "dieing", "deiying" or however else most of these morons spell it.

With GSP out, and Anderson down, UFC took a big hit. They will find a new star soon. There are still plently of good fights out there. They just have way to many cards and watered down fights.

Why don't they build fighters more? If they want to have all these cards, start running up guys records. You keep getting top fighters with 15 wins and 5 losses. They need to milk it a bit more like boxing does.

They need to find a Heavy weight star.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back