UCLA Basketball Players Admit to Shoplifting, Suspended Indefinitely

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://ktla.com/2017/11/15/trump-su...l-players-released-from-china-owe-him-thanks/
LiAngelo Ball and two teammates on UCLA's basketball team -- who have been suspended indefinitely -- publicly apologized after they shoplifted during a trip to China.

After Ball, Cody Riley and Jalen Hill read statements acknowledging their role in an international incident that caused President Donald Trump to take credit for intervening on their behalf, UCLA basketball coach Steve Alford announced their indefinite suspensions.

Riley, in his statement, said he was embarrassed and ashamed "for disappointing my family, my teammates, my coaches, and the entire UCLA community."

He said he took "full responsibility for the mistake that I've made: shoplifting," and that his actions went "beyond me letting my school down, but I've let my country down."

"To President Trump and the United States government, thank you for taking the time to intervene on our behalf," he added. "We really appreciate you helping us out."

Ball apologized to his family and teammates, calling the incident a "stupid mistake" and saying he had "learned my lesson."

Hill, too, apologized to his teammates and family.

"What I did was stupid. There's no other way to put it," he said.

Good, now go to your rooms!

I like how the third player read his apology off of a piece of paper, showed absolutely no emotion and didn’t even look at the crowd or camera. Talk about sincerity.

Stupid fucks...

Who does that? Goes to another host country and thinks, "hey, we should steal this shit!"

I like how the third player read his apology off of a piece of paper, showed absolutely no emotion and didn’t even look at the crowd or camera. Talk about sincerity.

You've got the possibility of an NBA career ahead of you, pussy on demand, and you get tripped up by some handbags? Jeeeesus.

Stupid fucks...

Who does that? Goes to another host country and thinks, "hey, we should steal this shit!"

If these round ballers had done it in North Korea they would have come home as vegetables on life support.

Back