Uber drivers.. F----- piss me off

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I just got back from a 45 minute 12 mile uber ride. At 11 pm

If youre going to be an uber driver, a job literally anyone can get, atleast try. Take dumb fucking routes, dont know the city or how to get about.

And always complain about lack of money.

Fuck them. Driving ab uber isnt a fucking profession. Its shity you do for a little extra money, and youre lucky as hell to have that option.

Just fuckin be nice, drive safe, and show a little effort and ill easily tip 10 bucks a ride. These guys piss me off

Ok im done ranting

Took one earlier.

Dude was great.

Knew I was in a hurry, so he hauled ass and avoided traffic.

Left him a good tip.

Never had a problem with an Uber driver before and I use them all the time

Maybe the guy had a bad day

Maybe he had an Ipad waiting for him when he woke up

Never had a problem with an Uber driver before and I use them all the time
I guess i have bad luck

I always get some indian guy yelling on the phone driving all crazy who wont even politely respond when asked how his day is

I took a bunch of ubers in Chiang Mai recently, often they would sit up the road for 10 minutes before starting to head in my directions. Cancelled a bunch and rebooked with another driver for the same thing to happen. Straight up gave up on going out a couple of times.

Only had one problem and that was he was a dumb ass that missed my schedule by like 30 minutes because he couldn't find my apartment.

An Uber driver once smoked a J with me. It was his J. He said the girl who he dropped off last gave him a blowjob. I didn’t have to give him a blowjob. He even stopped at Taco Bell for me before getting me home safely on a drunken night. I asked him if he wanted anything and all he wanted was a burrito. I tipped the driver and said “peace out man” when I exited the car.
10/10 experience.

I've only had 1 bad uber experience, but contracted them and got a full refund. Must have used uber a hundred times at least.
That's a good percentage. Sorry about your luck

I had such a bad Uber driver around the holidays.

The guy was very unsociable from the beginning. He also was a terrible driver who had me worried the whole ride.

I told the dude at the end of the ride: “that was awful, I would have driven drunk instead of calling an Uber if I knew you would be my driver.”

The worst

I go to rockets games and the Toyota center is 2 miles from my house

You literally pick me up and drive straight on San jacinto

No turns

But the dumb navigation always tells them to turn.

You always have to tell them at every turn the navigation says to just go straight.

Never fails. How do these people not even know where the Toyota center is or the definition of the word straight

I just got back from a 45 minute 12 mile uber ride. At 11 pm

If youre going to be an uber driver, a job literally anyone can get, atleast try. Take dumb fucking routes, dont know the city or how to get about.

And always complain about lack of money.

Fuck them. Driving ab uber isnt a fucking profession. Its shity you do for a little extra money, and youre lucky as hell to have that option.

Just fuckin be nice, drive safe, and show a little effort and ill easily tip 10 bucks a ride. These guys piss me off

Ok im done ranting

You guys piss me off too when you vomit in my van and bitch that I don't have a cell phone charger for you to use.

An Uber driver once smoked a J with me. It was his J. He said the girl who he dropped off last gave him a blowjob. I didn’t have to give him a blowjob. He even stopped at Taco Bell for me before getting me home safely on a drunken night. I asked him if he wanted anything and all he wanted was a burrito. I tipped the driver and said “peace out man” when I exited the car.
10/10 experience.
Damn LOL. I drive uber. Never got a BJ but ended up in the bed with drunk females a couple times hmmmm

Lots of your Uber drivers are probably high on cocaine. I had an Uber once and he was definitely high on cocaine. I didn't know how to feel about it.

Lots of your Uber drivers are probably high on cocaine. I had an Uber once and he was definitely high on cocaine. I didn't know how to feel about it.

How can you tell that someone is high on cocaine?

You guys piss me off too when you vomit in my van and bitch that I don't have a cell phone charger for you to use.
Never done any of those things. I take ubers home from work

Back