U.S. Strikes Killed Scores of Russian Fighters in Syria

For any conspiracy call @mcveteran81 he got lots thread and details about escalation.
Thanks for reminding me. Just read this on Bloomberg yesterday.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-02-16/russia-attacked-u-s-troops-in-syria

Don't Be Fooled: Russia Attacked U.S. Troops in Syria

Contractors like Wagner are a key part of Russia's broader strategy of "hybrid warfare," a mix of kinetic and information aggression to advance Russian interests -- such as the deployment of fighters without uniforms that helped take Crimea from Ukraine in 2014.

"They help Russia obfuscate Russia's role in Syria," Matti Suomenaro, a researcher for the Institute for the Study of War told me this week. "In eastern Syria, the Russian Ministry of Defense can say, 'We don't know they were doing this.' But it's very likely this had some kind of direction from higher-ups in the Kremlin."

yeah, and the us-coalition is there to defend human rights...

yeah, and the us-coalition is there to defend human rights...
Lmao, where did you find any US commander claiming they were defending human rights in this attack?
Seems like they were defending their own lives, and boy did they kick some ass

I'll try to locate the info, but there was a certain type of anti armor grenade from russia used by the shia in Iraq against American soldiers.

Here it is, it had a little parachute on it in the videos I saw.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RKG-3_anti-tank_grenade

"RKG-3 grenades were widely used by Iraqi insurgents against American Humvees,[1][2] Strykers and MRAPs.[3] It is mentioned and featured in one of the scenes of the 2014 motion picture American Sniper."

By that logic, Americans were supporting Iraqi insurgents as well.

Here I thought they literally dropped freedom all this time.

Now I am confuse about Sherdog rules will we get infractions if we celebrate dead Moslem Russians? or it is okay because it happened in War?

M98P_IZFssljDAZviWKP6ixPmsvpyVP6XmMdkfriLlY.jpg

Back