U.S. considers parts of Mexico just as dangerous to visit as Syria and Afghanistan

Heading to Mazatlan in a couple of weeks. It can’t be that much worse than a year ago...can it?

hey bro, are jalisco and sinaola where all the white women are at?

Whiteness has more to do with class than geography, we have the whitest population in Sonora according to genetic studies. But that simply means we are a lighter shade of brown, white white you find mostly on the wealthy parts everywhere in Mexico.

Heading to Mazatlan in a couple of weeks. It can’t be that much worse than a year ago...can it?

Nah, Mazatlan is nice, if it wasnt you wouldnt see US$500 a night hotels

Iraq had beautiful neighborhoods.

Afghanistan is out of control beautiful.

Both of those places are get your head sawed off zones across the entire country.

Well Afghanistan is beautiful because of nature and Iraq was ok i guess but too much war.

Pre-war Syria seemed lovely.

Whiteness has more to do with class than geography, we have the whitest population in Sonora according to genetic studies. But that simply means we are a lighter shade of brown, white white you find mostly on the wealthy parts everywhere in Mexico.
o ok. I want to find my own alexa grasso haha
qooWiVF.jpg

o ok. I want to find my own alexa grasso haha
qooWiVF.jpg

You can find tons of girls like that in the mexican northwest.

You will have to look inside crossfit gyms because we have tons obesity issues though.

You can find tons of girls like that in the mexican northwest.

You will have to look inside crossfit gyms because we have tons obesity issues though.
Thanks for the tip, amigo. Is it safe there?

Well Afghanistan is beautiful because of nature and Iraq was ok i guess but too much war.

Pre-war Syria seemed lovely.

Iraq had some really beautiful areas. Had because they were all blown to shit by the time I saw them.

The whole region wouldn't be terrible if everyone stopped slaughtering each other over petty religious differences.

Ultra violence is pretty popular down here.

tenor.gif

How does Machismoism work in Mexico? Like, what are the rules and how do you stay cool when young guys want to cause trouble just to cause trouble?

Why are people from these shit hole countries coming here?!

No man, it is the other way around. The countries are not the problem, it is some of the people (groups) in it. Like MS-13 from El Salvador. Again, drug/gang related.

it's a shame
I had been there prior in college while visiting UTEP for sports, but when i was stationed in El Paso Juarez was heavily, heavily offlimits. Unlike Tijuana (also offlimits) which has plain clothed MPs/CID trying to catch marines/sailors, they had uniformed Army there at all times to try and prevent people.

We also got drug tested 400% per month, or every person once per week. It was ridiculous

There's absolutely no area of Los Angeles that's anywhere near as bad as the worst parts of Mexico and Brazil.

"For young black men, life in Los Angeles County in the past decade was far more dangerous than living in the murder capital of the world. Some years, the homicide rate for black teens and young black men here was twice that of Honduras — infamous for having more murders per capita than any other country."

How does Machismoism work in Mexico? Like, what are the rules and how do you stay cool when young guys want to cause trouble just to cause trouble?

Nobody wants to cause trouble just to cause trouble, not anymore, too risky.

No man, it is the other way around. The countries are not the problem, it is some of the people (groups) in it. Like MS-13 from El Salvador. Again, drug/gang related.

These gangs thrive because government is weak as fuck.

Thanks for the tip, amigo. Is it safe there?

Depends on where you live, my city is quite safe in a lot of areas and not so safe in others.

Narcos only kill each other in my city mostly, so i consider it safe.

Depends on where you live, my city is quite safe in a lot of areas and not so safe in others.

Narcos only kill each other in my city mostly, so i consider it safe.
oh ok. so the north west is where you are from?

It really is a shame, Mexico is a beautiful country with great people but it is ruined by cartel violence. I've been to almost all the major tourist destinations down there multiple times and I never really felt unsafe. But places like Cancun, you just stick to the hotel zone and that's about it, you don't venture off from there. I've walked all over the Puerto Vallarta area and felt comfortable. I love that town but I don't know if I will ever go back to Mexico just because I don't want to support these shitty cartels who I know have their hand in every business that is going on down there.

I was just thinking about how not just Mexico, but a lot of the most beautiful places in the world that I would like to visit are plagued with violence. All over central/ south America have beautiful landscapes and hospitable people but are ruined by politics and cartels. The same with all the Caribbean islands, it's sad.

Iraq had some really beautiful areas. Had because they were all blown to shit by the time I saw them.

The whole region wouldn't be terrible if everyone stopped slaughtering each other over petty religious differences.

They seem to be doing just fine under their last monarchy. Before that they were not killing each other as much as killing the imperialist powers. Then the westerners came back, and now we have what we have.

And this sux. I wanted to go to Acapulco for a few days, and then maybe pleasure cruise over to Mexico City, and just joy ride around.

glad i went to acapulco about 15 years ago.

Back