Social U of T Professor Attcks PC Culture, Rejects Genderless Pronouns and the Black Liberation Collective

Also, of note, is how he begins the video with, not sure what woke him at 5:30 to make the video, "was it my conscience? Was it God?"

I think tackling cultural Marxism is one thing. Tackling Islam terrorism is another - and that, is precisely what this motion precludes.

Further, I like the direct, pointed language Peterson uses straight at the MP who came up with this attempt at a blasphemy law, mentioning her by name.

Unfortunately, those in the grip of blindness have a hard time seeing. Hopefully other MP's see this video. Hopefully the Prime Minister does too.

Again, while we have time, we need to pray.

Also, of note, is how he begins the video with, not sure what woke him at 5:30 to make the video, "was it my conscience? Was it God?"

I think tackling cultural Marxism is one thing. Tackling Islam terrorism is another - and that, is precisely what this motion precludes.

Further, I like the direct, pointed language Peterson uses straight at the MP who came up with this attempt at a blasphemy law, mentioning her by name.

Unfortunately, those in the grip of blindness have a hard time seeing. Hopefully other MP's see this video. Hopefully the Prime Minister does too.

Again, while we have time, we need to pray.
What is cultural Marxism?

What is cultural Marxism?

An incredibly dangerous worldview which rests upon the prejudice that all cultures are somehow equal, a prejudice whose spiritual predecessor is Christian belief that all men are equal before god.

Professor Peterson had a discussion with this cute little Irish potato:

They are discussing about the future of western world.

He has messages for the regressive leftists and he has messages for the alt-right.

He also explains there will always be people leaning to the left and there will always be people leaning to the right AND we NEED both of those sides.

Too much wisdom and knowledge.

1xyjD.gif

I'm glad Peterson came out with that video. I think he's marking out for himself a bit now, with how dramatic he was speaking and everything....but he's on point. He's a public figure addressing the elephant in the room. M-103 is some bullshit, and it's obviously not the end goal here. I sent an email to my local MP expressing how in our household we are against this motion, but of course it will fall on deaf ears because she is A a Liberal and B a Muslim. I probably just got me and my gf put on a watchlist for that, actually. But I don't give a fuck, I'm not taking this bullshit sitting down. The Liberal party is pretty brazen about using their power to advance Islamist interests - they have quite a few ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and obviously they rely on Muslims to vote as a bloc for them - and I predict that the party will eventually morph into a full-on Islamist party within the next 2 decades.

Is this the first time Peterson broached the subject of Islam?

I wouldn't say he is even talking about Islam, rather his focus is on the laws Canada is passing to crack down on free speech. Anti-Islamophobia laws are political in nature, not religious (although they are certainly in part advanced by Islamic tribal interests). Same with the gender pronoun laws.

I'm glad Peterson came out with that video. I think he's marking out for himself a bit now, with how dramatic he was speaking and everything....but he's on point. He's a public figure addressing the elephant in the room. M-103 is some bullshit, and it's obviously not the end goal here. I sent an email to my local MP expressing how in our household we are against this motion, but of course it will fall on deaf ears because she is A a Liberal and B a Muslim. I probably just got me and my gf put on a watchlist for that, actually. But I don't give a fuck, I'm not taking this bullshit sitting down. The Liberal party is pretty brazen about using their power to advance Islamist interests - they have quite a few ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and obviously they rely on Muslims to vote as a bloc for them - and I predict that the party will eventually morph into a full-on Islamist party within the next 2 decades.

A lot of conservatives have come forward objecting to the bill, including Leitch (no surprise) and Kevin O'leary. The obvious objection is that this gives one religion special status over the others. If you want to introduce a bill to protect one religion, you need to extend that to all of them.

Last edited:
An incredibly dangerous worldview which rests upon the prejudice that all cultures are somehow equal, a prejudice whose spiritual predecessor is Christian belief that all men are equal before god.

I'd say it is much more than that. It's a port from classic Marxism to apply to developed Western nations in that it sets up a Marxist revolution based not on class/economics, rather it does it across racial, sexuality, and gender lines. The 'oppressed groups' must 'struggle and revolt' against the privileged oppressor (in the Western context straight white males primarily) which are seen as upholding the unjust system. They are the 'class enemy' under this paradigm.

It's basically Neo-Bolshevim. Advertised as some humanitarian human rights imperative, but in actuality it is driven by Oligarchy and is designed to empower them. Just see how Marxist revolutions turn out in terms of bringing freedom to the people..

A lot of conservatives how come forward objecting to the bill, including Leitch (no surprise) and Kevin O'leary. The obvious objection is that this gives one religion special status over the others. If you want to introduce a bill to protect one religion, you need to extend that to all of them.

Under Harper we had the Office of Religious Freedom. Its mandate was: to protect, and advocate on behalf of, religious minorities under threat; oppose religious hatred and intolerance; and promote Canadian values of pluralism and tolerance abroad. When the Liberals got back in they closed it down. Foreign Affairs Minister Stephane Dion said at the time "We believe that human rights are better defended when they are considered, universal, indivisible, interdependent and interrelated, as set out in the Vienna Declaration"

<36>

I also seem to remember some Liberal minister or MP - it may have been Dion again but I'm not sure - saying that "we don't mix religion and politics", with "we" referring to the Liberal party. What a joke, but will any "liberals" here in Canada give a fuck?

Actually one of the funniest aspects of the Office of Religious Freedom being shut down was how Ahmadiyya Muslims were calling for the government to keep it open. They are a group that knows what it's like to face persecution - from Sunni Muslims, obviously - but with the Libs being in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood, they're always gonna be left out in the cold. There are dark days ahead, that's for sure.

Under Harper we had the Office of Religious Freedom. Its mandate was: to protect, and advocate on behalf of, religious minorities under threat; oppose religious hatred and intolerance; and promote Canadian values of pluralism and tolerance abroad. When the Liberals got back in they closed it down. Foreign Affairs Minister Stephane Dion said at the time "We believe that human rights are better defended when they are considered, universal, indivisible, interdependent and interrelated, as set out in the Vienna Declaration"

<36>

I also seem to remember some Liberal minister or MP - it may have been Dion again but I'm not sure - saying that "we don't mix religion and politics", with "we" referring to the Liberal party. What a joke, but will any "liberals" here in Canada give a fuck?

Actually one of the funniest aspects of the Office of Religious Freedom being shut down was how Ahmadiyya Muslims were calling for the government to keep it open. They are a group that knows what it's like to face persecution - from Sunni Muslims, obviously - but with the Libs being in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood, they're always gonna be left out in the cold. There are dark days ahead, that's for sure.

I'm a little more optimistic that things will not get out of hand, but the hypocrisy of intent is in full view.

I just can't imagine a law being passed that gives Islam preferential treatment over other religions, it's too early for that. They need to further destroy Western values and social cohesion for that to happen and for people to go along with it.

I'm a little more optimistic that things will not get out of hand, but the hypocrisy of intent is in full view.

I just can't imagine a law being passed that gives Islam preferential treatment over other religions, it's too early for that. They need to further destroy Western values and social cohesion for that to happen and for people to go along with it.

to me it seems like Islamic groups are basing their strategy off the Jewish strategy of political networks. 'Islamophobia' acts in the same manner as 'anti-semitism' in that it is primarily a political tool to advance tribal politics. Muslims are lightyears behind Jewish groups in this regard though.

It's bigger than that, in that Islamic groups are used as 'oppresed classes' in the larger cultural Marxist idiology being pushed though. So there is an alignment of sorts going on.

to me it seems like Islamic groups are basing their strategy off the Jewish strategy of political networks. 'Islamophobia' acts in the same manner as 'anti-semitism' in that it is primarily a political tool. Muslims are lightyears behind Jewish groups in this regard though.

Right, they're too far behind to play such a strong hand successfully this early in the game. The Jews have the holocaust on their side, Muslims have what, 6 dead people in Quebec? That's not enough to make people ignore such a blatant double-standard.

The fact that they're trying is something to keep in mind though, we can call this the first shove of the vending machine, it won't fall over yet, but they're trying to topple it.

Right, they're too far behind to play such a strong hand successfully this early in the game. The Jews have the holocaust on their side, Muslims have what, 6 dead people in Quebec? That's not enough to make people ignore such a blatant double-standard.

The fact that they're trying is something to keep in mind though, we can call this the first shove of the vending machine, it won't fall over yet, but they're trying to topple it.

Their hand is stronger than it normally would be, because their interests are aligning with the Western Oligarchy. So they will get more sympathy broadcast over the mass media, and the politicians will more easily bend to that because of top down pressure.

It's the same reason why the mass Islamic immigration is so heavily promoted in Europe and resistance is demonized. It's the will of those in power to push that. The same transnational interests are pushing all Western nations in a similar direction.

Their hand is stronger than it normally would be, because their interests are aligning with the Western Oligarchy. So they will get more sympathy broadcast over the mass media, and the politicians will more easily bend to that because of top down pressure.

It's the same reason why the mass Islamic immigration is so heavily promoted in Europe and resistance is demonized. It's the will of those in power to push that. The same transnational interests are pushing all Western nations in a similar direction.

Yep, but there's been quite a lot of resistance, likely because it's become so transparent. It seems like the prospect of a pendulum swing that rejects progressivism is just as probable as progressivism gaining more power. Obviously I can't predict the future, but it seems like things could go in many directions, and the rise of conservatism (even a bastardized, modern version) seems likely, which is why I remain optimistic.

I wouldn't say he is even talking about Islam, rather his focus is on the laws Canada is passing to crack down on free speech. Anti-Islamophobia laws are political in nature, not religious (although they are certainly in part advanced by Islamic tribal interests). Same with the gender pronoun laws.
Agreed, mostly, with the exception that while his objection to the law isn't because of Islam, its involvement makes it relevant. Same shit, different cow, in other words.

The real reason for this post -

I didn't get a notification for your reply, btw, and that's been happening more often as of late. Anyone else have this happen?

I watched the House of Commons today, and there was significant pushback, includingConservative opposition party's own amended motion which uses the term Muslim-hate vs the Motion 103 vague , subjective term of Islamophobia.

I was amazed at how the term "racism" and religious discrimination (along with Islamophobia) were used interchangeably. These are the leaders of Canada.

IMO there is a shocking intellectual gap between the MPs from the Conservative party and the MPs from the liberal party. It is alarming and should be a warning of the future in store without drastic action on the part of all right-thinking Canadians. The Liberal arguments were shallow, narcissistic and emotion/anecdote-driven.

There was also a clear divide between rural, western provinces (which are more Christian) and Ontario (as well as some parts of Quebec). I really have a difficult time thinking tensions won't continue to increase with Ontario's growing Muslim population and very biased Islam-first political aims in government.

Also, there was this one southeast-Asian-descent MP from East Vancouver I believe. She brought up Trump and his influence on increased right-wing extremism in Canada. It was pathetic the smearing going on, almost alluding to "outing" Trump supporters in Canada (very really). The level of naiiivety of individuals like this MP is shocking and tell-tale of the hate-media ones like her must surely feed on. At one point in a later speech she said something like "this idea trumps the other-" stopping herself with such a look of disgust and outrage and then said, "I so hate that word, I can't stand using it (paraphrase)". I mean, can you imagine if this was tolerated when Obama was in power and Canadian MPs took to expressly, hatefully referring to him with dripping disgust? Absolutely shameful.

I can't stress it enough, we each need to pray and get our hearts and lives right. The future will suffer greatly otherwise.

Last edited:
Back