U dnt need ennemies when u have a friend like rogan

Btw. Ronda would beat half of the men BW roster.

I assume this is sarcasm but one can never tell around here. Ronda wouldn't beat any male in the UFC in any weight class.

Rogan would be a great friend.

If you rate friends by whether they're yes men or not then I suspect you have shit tier friends.

It’s not about yes Man U idiot lol
Rogan is a fooking bipolar sadist
He shit on people for no reason he seems to like that oh and dnt forget all these post fight ITV with alistair dc etc... weird dude

It’s not about yes Man U idiot lol
Rogan is a fooking bipolar sadist
He shit on people for no reason he seems to like that oh and dnt forget all these post fight ITV with alistair dc etc... weird dude

You're weird.

he didn't say anything bad about Musk in that video. Just that he was weird because of all the crazy shit he does, which is pretty fair.

Brendan is just like this, too

trying to be all passionate and outspoken one week and then scolding Bryan for saying the same thing a week later

What do you expected from a guy that claims smoking weed 24/7 will raise you iq? Hes also a midget that try to tackle out an old hypunhired mark coleman for klicks and got hyptosed. Togan was on a full blown 1,5g „trt“ stack at that time and still got slapped by a senior citizen with no hipbone.

Joe Rogan, the guy who advises his pals to stop taking medication for high blood pressure cos ‘I don’t know about that medication, but side effects, bro’.

This guys stupidity mixed with his influence is honestly dangerous.
Rogan was telling a man who needed a heart transplant that salt was not the enemy.

Back