Tyson vs Bowe who would of won?

WHO DO YOU THINk WOULD OF WON TYSON OR BOWE

They were setting up a fight in the mid 90's but never happened.

If I put prime Tyson vs prime bowe then everybody would of put tyson
left hook tyson SPARKS OUT BOWE!

I'm not so sure about that one. Bowe had the tools & skills to beat Lewis, but i think that TKO loss to him in the gold medal match at the '88 Olympic Games always haunted him, and so im not sure if mentally Bowe could've pulled off the victory over Lewis, prime or not.

Did you even see the Riddick Bowe vs Lennox Lewis fight ? Bowe was winning that fight and hurt Lennox real bad, that stoppage was garbage and probably a fix, like Roy vs the Asian fighter.

Watch the fight here it is.

If anyone thinks Lennox would beat Bowe then they better rethink that after wacting these two fighting in the Olympics because Bowe was beating Lewis ass and Bowe when he fought Holyfield was a better boxer then Bowe at that time in their careers.

Lennox Lewis vs Riddick Bowe 88 Olympic Final
Riddick Bowe got robbed in this fight and he was beating Lennox Lewis asssss.

Riddick Bowe beats Iron Mike in their fight, Bowe was to good of an inside fighter and outside fighter and to big for Tyson to hurt him when Riddick was in-shape, like he was against Holyfield in their first fight ,not the lazy Bowe. Lazy Bowe gets knocked down and loses to Mike either by Ko or stoppage or 12 close rounds because he wouldn't be hitting Bowe with low blows like stupid Golotta did, Mike would just keep hurting Bowe.

An in-shape Bowe beats Mike by Ko or 12 rounds.

Lazy Bowe loses to Mike by ko or 12 close rounds with knockdowns in their fight like the Golotta fight.

Bowe also beats Lennox in a very close back and forth fight with each fighter going down and getting hurt.
The rematch is a pick-um fight probably with Lennox winning the fight.

A dedicated in-shape Riddick Bowe would beat any Boxer in the history of Boxing he was that good and even a better Boxer then Lennox Lewis was, his problem was he was lazy and a big eater, he put a dam kitchen in his bedroom with a stove, so he can lay in bed and eat and his trainer left him saying he was a lost cause.

But if Riddick lands that upper-cut in the fights against Tyson in any of their fights at anytime Mike is going to sleep big time and the fight is over.

That upper-cut Bowe landed on Evander that one his famous inside fighting upper-cut with that left or right hook bye bye Mike, book it and nobody can tell me Mike takes that punch from Bowe, because Bowe gets to much power and leverage in that punch and it's the same punch the put Mike down against Buster Douglas and Bowe even gets more power and leverage then Buster does.

Riddick Bowe vs Evander Holyfield I - HIghlights (FIGHT of the Year 1992)

Mike Tyson vs Buster Douglas Highlights Legendary Night

Bowe is just to talented and to big to much power and has to good of a chin for Mike Tyson, Iron Mike would only have a punchers chance if Bowe comes in their fight 100% in shape.

Riddick Bowe vs Andrew Golota - Highlights I & II
Even an out of shape Riddick Bowe chin and heart is crazy good and Mike Tyson folds under this type of pressure in a fight with Gollota book it.
The funny thing is both Tyson and Gollota both would be biting each other and throwing low-blows against each other in their fight and both would lose to each other by Disqualifications there would be no winner with these two clowns.

Bowe is just to talented and to big to much power and has to good of a chin for Mike Tyson, Iron Mike would only have a punchers chance if Bowe comes in their fight 100% in shape.

Oh i forgot Tyson and Gollota did fight each other, my bad, that slipped my mind.

Back