Tyson Fury vs..... wait for it....

I am waiting for it.

e7f93390-107f-0132-082e-0eae5eefacd9.gif

Fat fuck need to fight his food cravings!

You’d think someone who’d sniffed a mountain of coke he’d never wanna eat again!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Barman, change your av to millers crossing on any scene you want

Not to brag or anything, but I started this whole "wait for it" thing.

You're welcome.

Not to brag or anything, but I started this whole "wait for it" thing.

You're welcome.
I kind of like it. It's like a little surprise every time you enter the actual thread.

Well he’s sent fight contracts to both Shannon Briggs and Antonio tarver but neither will be his next opponent apparently. He’s putting these 2 old men on ice for the time being

Well he’s sent fight contracts to both Shannon Briggs and Antonio tarver but neither will be his next opponent apparently. He’s putting these 2 old men on ice for the time being
Briggs will ruin Fury's life.

It’s a mismatch. Let’s see if he signs for the fight?
He's been lighting his ass up on Instagram for ages now I would imagine he signs. Briggs hasn't lost in a long time and every fury performance I've ever seen was pretty underwhelming

He's been lighting his ass up on Instagram for ages now I would imagine he signs. Briggs hasn't lost in a long time and every fury performance I've ever seen was pretty underwhelming

It’s because Briggs has fought fckin mugs for a number of years now! He calls the top fighters out because he’s too old to make a realistic run at the title. He’d lose long before he gets anywhere near Joshua or wilder.
He’d struggle to lay a glove on fat coke head fury

Hope he finds peace and stability in his life more than (more) accomplishment and fame. It’s what he needs.

If he’s going to fight, though, it should either be Haye or Joshua.

It’s because Briggs has fought fckin mugs for a number of years now! He calls the top fighters out because he’s too old to make a realistic run at the title. He’d lose long before he gets anywhere near Joshua or wilder.
He’d struggle to lay a glove on fat coke head fury
but..Briggs is undefeated for nearly 8 years now!!

Back