Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder Is Stipe Miocic vs Francis Ngannou All Over Again

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
i think Joshua is an easy fight for Wilder and Fury tbh - Joshua gets out boxed by Fury and Wilder KO's Joshua

Fury is probably the only guy who can avoid those big bombs

Hopefully we get to find out sometime soon. Joshua’s got his own bombs that wilder has to avoid, which tends to be ignored by some. If fury really is back to where he was for the wlad fight he’s a nightmare for both

Fury is going to get hammered. He took years off his sporting life by auditioning for My 600lb life and a developed a good Ole fashioned coke habit. Which showed when he fought the two bus drivers before this fight lol.

Fury fans will be hopeful, and Wilder fans will talk it up as some great win but the fight is a squash match.

"Spaghetti legs dosser needs to brush his teeth"

so if he gets tagged by Wilder you think its over? or do u think he wont even get tagged clean the entire fight?

Yes. I dont know.

Thats what makes it so interesting!

I think you're off with the recovery aspect. He has very good recovery.

I"m ready to be educated on this point, but regardless, I don't think anyone recovers from a Wilder right

I rate his chances more and more. I dont rhink he'd be favourite with the bookies but I think he can win.

I rate his chances too. If I were him, Id be looking to tie up, frustrate and then start landing on the inside. Wilder is useless close up.

Fury is going to get hammered. He took years off his sporting life by auditioning for My 600lb life and a developed a good Ole fashioned coke habit. Which showed when he fought the two bus drivers before this fight lol.

Fury fans will be hopeful, and Wilder fans will talk it up as some great win but the fight is a squash match.

"Spaghetti legs dosser needs to brush his teeth"

you really think he's going to steam roll Tyson Fury after that Ortiz performance? I agree he can score a KO, but a "squash match" is a bit far fetched

i thin Fury will put up a good fight and probably rock wilder multiple times throughout

you really think he's going to steam roll Tyson Fury after that Ortiz performance? I agree he can score a KO, but a "squash match" is a bit far fetched

i thin Fury will put up a good fight and probably rock wilder multiple times throughout
Rock Wilder with what? Fury has shown that he doesn't have much in the way of power but Wilder has shown a good chin and recovery after Ortiz laid it on him. If Fury is going to win it's not with his 'power'.

OK maybe not a sqaush, but I don't think it will be competitive at all.

If Fury can pull it out or put up a good fight good for him, just can't see it happening.

The problem is that Wilder has really good stamina, and I'm not sure Fury does as well.

Fury is going to expend a lot of energy in the ring moving and trying to get out of the way of Wilder's best shots. Can he keep that up for 12 rounds? Will his chin hold up?

Wilder is fairly easy to outbox, but he's dangerous every single moment in the fight.

Rock Wilder with what? Fury has shown that he doesn't have much in the way of power but Wilder has shown a good chin and recovery after Ortiz laid it on him. If Fury is going to win it's not with his 'power'.

Fury has decent power so if he does rock Wilder i think he'll be able to put a load of combinations together

That's a perfect hook, a lot of american boxers punch like that.
Floyd throw the hook in the same way, in a wide almost slapping motion.

5539d2.gif
Who is this Floyd boxer you speak of ?

Wilder would be dismantled any day by Wlad. If Fury has recovered, he got this.

Fury has decent power so if he does rock Wilder i think he'll be able to put a load of combinations together
Fury doesn't box like that though. If he plants his feet he'll be doing exactly what Wilder wants and there will be only one winner in a firefight.

Tyson-Fury-1062x598.jpg

You got Tyson Fury who isn't some insane ko artist but his technique is real good and he can get ko's from time to time. he has more experience, he's quicker, better defense, and his ring iq is very high
giphy.gif

9b567cb4-d12b-4394-9b25-25cae6f131d9.jpg

Then u got Deontay Wilder who is pretty much only known to be a KO artist and he got out boxed in his last fight by Ortiz before landing that big golf club swing of a punch. he's not really technical but he throws 100% at all times and gets off balance every hard punch he throws
giphy.gif

100.webp

I mean wtf is that ^ LOL he just golf clubbed his opponent

Stipe was real clean with his punches vs Francis Ngannou and his defense was pretty good
giphy.gif

tumblr_p3106h7MLi1r7vh24o2_500.gif

giphy.gif

Ngannou and Wilder prove that all it takes is one clubbing awkward shot to get the ko though
CommonSeparateAztecant-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think we all knew what to expect in stipe francis - big early ko by francis or late victory for stipe
giphy.gif

I think its gonna be similar for Wilder vs Fury. Fury is quicker and has better defense but wilder just needs one punch to end it all
This is a terrible comparison that lacks nuance.

Wilder will pick him apart.

That said, I sort of doubt this will be a great fight. Both guys like to lay back and let the other guy come at them. Could be a lot of feinting and low punch output.
I agree with this completely other than Wilder picking him apart. Like you said, I think there will be very little action, with a few damaging shots from Wilder being the difference.

I agree with this completely other than Wilder picking him apart. Like you said, I think there will be very little action, with a few damaging shots from Wilder being the difference.
Not Wilder’s game. Hell come forward at Fury and force the fight even if it means he takes some licks in the process.

Fury moves exceptionally well for his size, but between his size and Wilder’s length/speed there wont be much room to run. Fury will need to move when he can and tie up at all opportunities or he will get his head knocked off.

how do u see it going then? like round by round
I see Wilder knocking him out in 5. COLD.

So I see Fury dancing around and eventually getting tagged. Then Wilder goes full windmill mode and gets the KO.

I see Wilder knocking him out in 5. COLD.

So I see Fury dancing around and eventually getting tagged. Then Wilder goes full windmill mode and gets the KO.

i always thought his straight rights were so much more powerful than his windmill shit lol

the windmill is coming...you can bet your house on it

i would not surprised to see a very early KO, but would be equally unsurprised at Wilder throwing at thin air all night

Back