Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder fight is set for December in Staples Center

Who wins?

• Total voters
It'd be cool for sure but I think it's asking too much. Obviously the negotiations haven't been great up til now. They need to seal the deal for that date. I'd rather it not be whyte next but there's every chance it still could be.
I still think its all been a smoke and mirrors game to draw up attention/drama.

The wait is killing me lol

I just got my movie theater tickets $20 a piece to watch the ppv!!

It'll be very interesting to see the kind of numbers this does. A HW boxing match on PPV in the US almost feels like uncharted territory at this point. I really hope it does upwards of 400k but then I could also see it flopping hard and doing sub 200k, that would suck, especially now that something like DC/Lewis doing 250k is considered a flop in MMA.

It'll be very interesting to see the kind of numbers this does. A HW boxing match on PPV in the US almost feels like uncharted territory at this point. I really hope it does upwards of 400k but then I could also see it flopping hard and doing sub 200k, that would suck, especially now that something like DC/Lewis doing 250k is considered a flop in MMA.
If this doesn't do 400k Joshua will never fight there ever. The ppv is pretty steep too at $65. I like the fight and am hyped for it, but I can see it being a major flop. I am not convinced about deontays ability to draw.

If this doesn't do 400k Joshua will never fight there ever. The ppv is pretty steep too at $65. I like the fight and am hyped for it, but I can see it being a major flop. I am not convinced about deontays ability to draw.

I think furys been the better promoter for this fight by a country fckin mile. I think wilder goes about it all wrong. He’s a good guy, he just comes across as a dick a lot of the time, which imo he isn’t

I think furys been the better promoter for this fight by a country fckin mile. I think wilder goes about it all wrong. He’s a good guy, he just comes across as a dick a lot of the time, which imo he isn’t
Agree. Fury is just naturally brilliant. He also has charm and is a difficult person to not like.

Still that being said for some weird reason I don't think it's gonna sell well. Maybe it can only fail because of what it's billed to be. I dunno.

Me too man. Beyond pumped for this fight. Would love to see fury box wilder up

Extra pumped man.

And one more thing. I don't want see anyone bitching if somehow this fight turns out to be anti-climatic. I mean most will tune in to see Wilder knock his head off. But if somehow Fury can pull off a boxing clinic and weather the storm it sure won't be the most eye-pleasing fight. Anyway any true boxing fan should be at the edge of their seat and on their feet in the last round for this kind of fight no matter how it plays out.

Extra pumped man.

And one more thing. I don't want see anyone bitching if somehow this fight turns out to be anti-climatic. I mean most will tune in to see Wilder knock his head off. But if somehow Fury can pull off a boxing clinic and weather the storm it sure won't be the most eye-pleasing fight. Anyway any true boxing fan should be at the edge of their seat and on their feet in the last round for this kind of fight no matter how it plays out.
That's how I want it to go down. I love watching few punch ko artists get schooled by a master tactician

Back