Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder fight is set for December in Staples Center

Who wins?

• Total voters
This should be fun, not convinced by the shit talking today though, they seem on pretty good terms actually. Interesting fight, I’ll favour Fury but he hasn’t had a tough build up to this one, might be underdone.

Fury looks in good shape. I think were going to get a real fight if he doesnt go off the deep end by then.

Backing Wilder all the way. War Wilder!!

Two highly unlikable guys. I don't really care who wins or loses but at least Wilder will try to make it an exciting fight whereas Fury will be doing the exact opposite

I hope this fight brings in a lot of casual fans.

Looking forward to it. AJ on the outside lookin' in on that one, no?

Anybody who missed the Tyson Furry fight Frampton vs Jackson fight.

Frampton vs. Jackson | Fury vs. Pianeta | SHOWTIME BOXING INTERNATIONAL

Fury looks in good shape. I think were going to get a real fight if he doesnt go off the deep end by then.
fuck no. wilder will put him down on a counter, and he'll do it early.

Big fight.
Hope its at Wembley and they pack it up to the ceiling.

Casuals will watch this.
Have a friend who says he doesnt care for boxing but hell pay money to watch Wilder.

Last edited:
Big fight.
Hope its at Wembley and the pack it up to the ceiling.

Casuals will watch this.
Have a friend who says he doesnt care for boxing but hell pay money to watch Wilder.

Yeah it'd be nice if it was Wembley but from what's been said it's going to be a PPV event on Showtime so more than likely it will be stateside. I'd like it to be in Vegas as it should be a mega fight. Date wise 10th or 17th of November are both fine dates.

I wish the fight could be put back a couple of months so Fury could fight a few more tune ups to shake off all his rust. I think he’s being rushed along. I guess the worry is that if he has more tune ups, and continues to look so-so, people will lose interest in seeing him. I hope he has one hell of a training camp. He’ll need it.

Don't see how Fury hurts Wilder, so he will need to be on his toes for 12. I think he gets stopped in 8.

Don't see how Fury hurts Wilder, so he will need to be on his toes for 12. I think he gets stopped in 8.

Hes definitely not going over there to knock him out. I see him up on the cards but stopped late as well

Big fight.
Hope its at Wembley and the pack it up to the ceiling.

Casuals will watch this.

I don’t know if fury is a big enough draw over here to sell 90000 seats. I’d put money on it being in the states

Fuck no to which part?
oh, sorry, should've clarified.

agreed that he looks to be in decent shape as far as his weight goes, and that he might go off the deep end by the time he's supposed to fight wilder. he's not exactly the most stable of athletes.

disagree that we might get a decent fight out of this, because fury still looked slow and somewhat sluggish to me. the reason he schooled his opponent was his opponent's lack of athleticism and any explosive power. wilder is the exact opposite of that. he packs a thousand pound punch and can shoot it like a handgun. fury will throw his plodding jab and get his face broken by a counter from wilder.

if wilder doesn't sleep him in 4 rounds, i'll be shocked.

He stopped Del Boy in their last fight, which is no mean feat! He’s got such a big reach advantage that fighters have to step in to land. You can’t sit in the back foot against fury. He ain’t a big puncher but he can hurt almost anyone if they walk on to his shots

Exactly. Try to rush the guy, you ll be countered thefuckout

Back