Tyson Fury outdoing Big Timmeh Sylvia in the weight department

One of those things you wish you could forget so you could experience it for the first time again?

Or that bad?

This movie is awesome, because I don't know how to say "better than awesome".

My experience meshes with this. When my uncle stopped drinking for a few years he got pretty fat eating ice cream all the time. I've had a few friends who have gone to rehab for booze too, and the same thing.

I had some phases where I drank daily and I put on so much bad weight so fast it was amazing in a bad way even though I didnt eat more and still worked out on a regular basis. I think your uncle just changed his drinking habit with something that has even more calories.

Last edited:
I had some phases where I drank daily and I put on so much bad weight so fast it was amazing even though I didnt eat more and still worked out on a regular basis. I think your uncle just changed his drinking habit with something that has even more calories.

Oh yeah. But at least it wasn't destroying his liver at the same rate. Doesn't matter though, he hopped off the water cart and back onto the barstool.

Oh yeah. But at least it wasn't destroying his liver at the same rate. Doesn't matter though, he hopped off the water cart and back onto the barstool.

Yeah it also destroys the stomach at the same time. Alcoholism really fucks up the body. Sorry for your uncle.

tim-500x550-1437933806.png

I think big tim still takes the cake...... literally. For now at least.

best hw on the planet

I had some phases where I drank daily and I put on so much bad weight so fast it was amazing in a bad way even though I didnt eat more and still worked out on a regular basis. I think your uncle just changed his drinking habit with something that has even more calories.

I pretty much rarely eat when I drink, so weight gain has never been an issue for me. Although I still am only 23...

I pretty much rarely eat when I drink, so weight gain has never been an issue for me. Although I still am only 23...

you will be fine for 7 more years or so. I am about to turn 32, and my drinking, in relation to calorie intake, is just now starting to affect me, as my metabolism slows. Since February, I have put on 10-15 pounds. I associate it with drinking too much. I havent changed any habits this past year, just getting older, drinking the same amount.

I have kind of leveled off now.. but feels bad man :(

Back