Tyson Fury outdoing Big Timmeh Sylvia in the weight department

Rulon Gardner lost a few pounds and Mac Danzig grew a foot!

I want to see Fury vs Wilder !!!!, I hope that fight happens at some point. Wilder beats Joshua and Fury in my opinion. He is gonna beat Floyd's 50-0 record too, only 11 more wins to go to beat it.

This is all recent weeks.
Tyson-Fury-weight-1086512.jpg

44A53A8400000578-0-Hughie_s_cousin_Tyson_Fury_protested_to_the_British_Boxing_Board-a-25_1506287729936.jpg

Meh, it's just fat. And he fights heavyweight so it's just a motivation thing. All you need is size and power in Big Man division E.G. .....

deontay-wilder-boxing-heavyweight_3473280.jpg

<{1-10}> .

Yet he still has a better gas tank than Conor. That's the difference between an A-level athlete like Fury and a D-level athlete cage fighter.

maxresdefault.jpg
What the fuckin hell makes fury a level athlete? A level boxer sure, but athlete? Lmfao

I want to see Fury vs Wilder !!!!, I hope that fight happens at some point. Wilder beats Joshua and Fury in my opinion. He is gonna beat Floyd's 50-0 record too, only 11 more wins to go to beat it.

lol. Wilder is a wild brawler!! He would get starched old man klitchko.

What the fuckin hell makes fury a level athlete? A level boxer sure, but athlete? Lmfao

That he can go for 12 rounds in an athletic competition -- and win -- against the other best athletes in the world? Obviously.

lol. Wilder is a wild brawler!! He would get starched old man klitchko.
Wilder is way too fast for Klitchko and Fury. would be punching bags for him. Wilder is the best HW there is in modern boxing

Wilder is way too fast for Klitchko and Fury. would be punching bags for him. Wilder is the best HW there is in modern boxing

Fugging lol. Thats the best ther is?? He is big and powerful thats it!! And he gasses too.

I thought he was training for Joshua?
I remember a couple months back he was uploading videos of his training for his comeback. Looks like that comeback may have come to a halt

Is Fury still suspended?

Won the title, fell into drugs and mental illness. Never even got the big payday to defend the title.

Yet he still has a better gas tank than Conor. That's the difference between an A-level athlete like Fury and a D-level athlete cage fighter.

maxresdefault.jpg
I disagree(about the gas tank part). Fury will simply have much greater efficiency in his movements, in anything pertaining to boxing. Pick any sort of neutral activity...running, basketball, swimming, soccer, etc...and it's likely not even competitive.

I thought people who take tons of cocaine generally lose weight. Jesus. Do they hide his coke at the bottom of Crisco tubs?

The most popular thread in here is fat Tyson fury?

Back