Tyson at 40, 50 or 60 would still fck up 100% of Sherdog

If this thread was in any other sub forum it'll be full of guys saying they'll just shoot on him or low kick his legs out lol.

Leg kicking an angry Tyson in motion. Sounds good

Not 1% of sherbros would even make it to takedown range alive

In fairness, there are a scant few Sherbros who legitimately train MMA/fight professionally. They might have a chance against this "old" Tyson.

Leg kicking an angry Tyson in motion. Sounds good

Not 1% of sherbros would even make it to takedown range alive
i bet you someone's here who could do it. takedowns are just so damned easy, too easy to be honest. well, not if someone is a great wrestler, but a boxer? someone who strikes above the waste? doesn't look for anyone to come under, boxers also tend to put a lot of weight forward when they attack. one of my mma trainers used to toy with me when i came in, couldn't figure out how he was doing it so easy, no effort, one of the reasons had to be, most of my force was already committed all forward, which is what boxers do when they punch.

Last edited:
Lol. My dad was amateur boxer and kicked "tough" guys who fought him when he was in late 40s and early 50s. Mike Tyson would wreck my dad.

Mike Tyson would wreck most ppl. Smh crazy sherdog.

I would have thought this was obvious. All that training to craft different punching techniques and strike with power and speed?

Who'd face him at any age?

In fairness, there are a scant few Sherbros who legitimately train MMA/fight professionally. They might have a chance against this "old" Tyson.

True, a big strong ass dude who knows how to grapple

That percentage of sherdoggers will probably be a little lower than the percentage of sherbros who think they could do it

He still could fuck up most of general population so what's your point.

Mike Tyson even at 100 would have a killer left hook.

Back