Tyron's last two out of three opponents were beaten better than he beat them.

Mike Brown: "Anyone can win a short fight. A five rounder, that's a real champion."
Mike Brown: "Anyone can win a short fight. A five rounder, that's a real champion."

mma_ufcupsets_10.jpg

image.jpg
woodley's KO was more impressive than a hard fought decision.

nobody agrees with you, and spamming something like a retard doesn't make you right.

clown.

Only noobs think a flash knock out is more impressive then a five round beating. It's okay noob. You'll learn over time.
Started to respond, but then I noticed the bad grammar and realized that you are either a child or you are severely developmentally disabled. Either way it is clearly past your bedtime.

NO. TYRON DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO. BUT WHAT RDA DID WAS MORE IMPRESSIVE. WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Not to me. Tyron got it done in a more impressive fashion to me. He took zero damage. Lawler gave him zero opposition. It was quick, clean and to the point. RDA had him injured and couldn't even get the finish. RDA "did what he had to do" to get the win. You've got your phrasing mixed up.

I’ve seen it a lot tonight. Woodley by ko > RDA by decision, therefore Woodley > RDA. A weak argument, as I’m sure you’d agree

I 100% agree. The only way to tell which of the two fighters is better at this point is to have them fight, imo.

Back