Tyron's last two out of three opponents were beaten better than he beat them.

But bro, it was a flash KO
Everyone knows those don't count

Mike Brown: "Anyone can win a short fight. A five rounder, that's a real champion."

But let's take advice from you instead a world champion.

Good thing that's not what he was saying. He was talking about the moron who's saying Woodley KO'ing Lawler doesn't count.

Who said it didn't count. I'm saying what RDA did was more impressive. Learn to read.

Good thing that's not what he was saying. He was talking about the moron who's saying Woodley KO'ing Lawler doesn't count.

Bruh I don’t even think I quoted you here, but here it goes.

Sure it counts. Woodley can, and did, beat Lawler. Dudes hits hella hard.

But to say Woodley would win because he knocked out Lawler, which RDA couldn’t do, is just silly.

Mike Brown: "Anyone can win a short fight. A five rounder, that's a real champion."

But let's take advice from you instead a world champion.
You are THAT guy.
That guy that can't admit he is wrong, even after he gets molested in his own thread.
Stop quoting me noob

That was a Flash KO. Anyone can get Flash Ko'd. Especially in the first round. Ask GSP.

Robbie didn't throw one punch in that fight. Not a single punch. So we don't know how Tyron would react getting hit by Robbie. We didn't get a chance to see if his chin could handle it.

And remember, he was scared to get hit by Robbie. He tried wrestling Robbie right away, didn't work. So he threw a hail mary, and it landed.

Beating someone for 5 rounds straight is more impressive.

What's so bad about not getting hit and finishing the fight? You act like Tyron should have stood still and taken a combo from Lawler just to prove to you personally he can take his shots. Then, would it have been okay for him to proceed to one punch KO Lawler?

You are THAT guy.
That guy that can't admit he is wrong, even after he gets molested in his own thread.
Stop quoting me noob

Ha. You're in my thread. So you're quoting me. The only person I quoted was Mike Brown, a world champion. And you came in here 2013. That makes you a Conor/Ronda noob. The worst kind of noob. And I'm a huge Conor fan.

What's so bad about not getting hit and finishing the fight? You act like Tyron should have stood still and taken a combo from Lawler just to prove to you personally he can take his shots. Then, would it have been okay for him to proceed to one punch KO Lawler?

NO. TYRON DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO. BUT WHAT RDA DID WAS MORE IMPRESSIVE. WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

NO. TYRON DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO. BUT WHAT RDA DID WAS MORE IMPRESSIVE. WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
Its not more impressive. No sane person would choose a 5 round grueling fight where they have to eat bunch of punches instead of koing a guy in 1 min without being touched. You think fighters think I hope I have 5 round tough fight? Everyone wants to finish as soon as they can.

are you legit fucking stupid?

woodley flatlined lawler in the 1st.

1st round KO > hard fought decision

That’s not how fights work. Woodley has more power and greater KO ability than RDA. Sure. But to say “Woodley ko’d Robbie and RDA couldn’t, so Woodley wins this fight” is straight up ignorant.

The entire premise of this thread is that comparing the way other fighters have beaten Woodley's last several opponents to the way Woodley beat them makes Woodley look bad. There is no way that Woodley's brutal KO of Lawler makes him look bad.

no, it wasn't.

mma_ufcupsets_10.jpg

image.jpg

Robbie and Damian. Just pointing that out.

If you want to go full retard, it's actually three of three. Don't forget that Matt Brown had more sustained success against Wonderboy than Woodley.

Tyron should just vacate the belt.

Tyrun’s best wins are ROBbie and Maia

The entire premise of this thread is that comparing the way other fighters have beaten Woodley's last several opponents to the way Woodley beat them makes Woodley look bad. There is no way that Woodley's brutal KO of Lawler makes him look bad.

I never said it did? I’m not doing MMAth, maybe that’s what TS is doing, I honestly didn’t read the thread.

But RDA > Woodley

I never said it did? I’m not doing MMAth, maybe that’s what TS is doing, I honestly didn’t read the thread.

But RDA > Woodley
I agree with you in a vacuum, but I think the argument that is bothering you makes more sense in the context of the thread. I don't think anyone set out to take any shine away from RDA's impressive win. It was the opposite that was happening, that is, TS was trying to use RDA's win to undercut Woodley's impressive win over the same fighter.

As far as RDA being better than Woodley, I'm not so sure, but I hope they fight soon and sort that out for us.

Here's the thing, you can say that dominating someone for 5 rounds is more impressive than a flash KO and that it's more indicative of the better guy, but the argument that he was "beaten better" sounds a little silly. I mean, I see where you're coming from, in that I'd rather be Cain after the first JDS fight than be JDS after their second or third. But, we gotta be a bit more specific on terms here. I mean, Tyron knocked the fuck out of Lawler without getting touched.

I agree with you in a vacuum, but I think the argument that is bothering you makes more sense in the context of the thread. I don't think anyone set out to take any shine away from RDA's impressive win. It was the opposite that was happening, that is, TS was trying to use RDA's win to undercut Woodley's impressive win over the same fighter.

As far as RDA being better than Woodley, I'm not so sure, but I hope they fight soon and sort that out for us.

I’ve seen it a lot tonight. Woodley by ko > RDA by decision, therefore Woodley > RDA. A weak argument, as I’m sure you’d agree

Back