Tyron's last two out of three opponents were beaten better than he beat them.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Robbie and Damian. Just pointing that out.

Lol wtf? RDA landed like 200 strikes and couldn’t put away Robbie, Woodley put him to sleep....

He KO'd Robbie in the first round.
Dumb thread

That was a Flash KO. Anyone can get Flash Ko'd. Especially in the first round. Ask GSP.

Robbie didn't throw one punch in that fight. Not a single punch. So we don't know how Tyron would react getting hit by Robbie. We didn't get a chance to see if his chin could handle it.

And remember, he was scared to get hit by Robbie. He tried wrestling Robbie right away, didn't work. So he threw a hail mary, and it landed.

Beating someone for 5 rounds straight is more impressive.

That was a Flash KO. Anyone can get Flash Ko'd. Especially in the first round. Ask GSP. Robbie didn't throw one punch in that fight. Not a single punch. Beating someone for 5 rounds straight is more impressive.
Justify your own stupidity.

That was a Flash KO. Anyone can get Flash Ko'd. Especially in the first round. Ask GSP.

Robbie didn't throw one punch in that fight. Not a single punch. So we don't know how Tyron would react getting hit by Robbie. We didn't get a chance to see if his chin could handle it.

And remember, he was scared to get hit by Robbie. He tried wrestling Robbie right away, didn't work. So he threw a hail mary, and it landed.

Beating someone for 5 rounds straight is more impressive.

this is the stupidest reasoning i have ever heard.

giphy.gif

That was a Flash KO. Anyone can get Flash Ko'd. Especially in the first round. Ask GSP. Robbie didn't throw one punch in that fight. Not a single punch. Beating someone for 5 rounds straight is more impressive.
lol And how many times has Robbie been KO'd?
And who did it?
How many times did RDA hit Robbie and not KO him?

What did Colby look like after his fight with GRAPPLER Maia?
And what did Tyron look like?
Stupid n00b thread.
<DisgustingHHH>

That’s funny, I don’t remember T-Wood being lit up by K1 Maia.

and T-Wood would smash RDA and Covington soooo....

He cannot handle RDA’s pressure. He had one round to get the KO. And Woodley can KO anyone, that’s why he’s the champ. But. He can’t handle the pressure, he has never been able to.

Lol wtf? RDA landed like 200 strikes and couldn’t put away Robbie, Woodley put him to sleep....

That’s not how fights work. Woodley has more power and greater KO ability than RDA. Sure. But to say “Woodley ko’d Robbie and RDA couldn’t, so Woodley wins this fight” is straight up ignorant.

That’s funny, I don’t remember T-Wood being lit up by K1 Maia.

You're not serious. That's because Colby actually fought Damien. Everyone knows the way Tyron fought Damien was unacceptable.

I can see where you're coming from.

After hating on Tyron for a few weeks I came to the conclusion that whether it was in the first few seconds of the first or the last few seconds of the last round he still knocked him out.

It was almost as painful to watch as McGregor Aldo, but that's the fight game.

Reading this thread's title gave me aids and clicking on it gave me a deep seated sense of guilt

That’s not how fights work. Woodley has more power and greater KO ability than RDA. Sure. But to say “Woodley ko’d Robbie and RDA couldn’t, so Woodley wins this fight” is straight up ignorant.

Good thing that's not what he was saying. He was talking about the moron who's saying Woodley KO'ing Lawler doesn't count.

Back