Tyrone Woodley:"Maia Told Me He Wanted A Break"

You think going on back-to-back 8-10 week training camps is adequate time to cash in on the very last title shot you're ever gonna get?

Yes. And he better not fuck around or his last title shot will still be at MW.

No, they're just likeable people. Funny, humble, and entertaining to watch. I loved Anderson Silva as well. Was he big, intimidating, and dumb?

Woodley is boring, annoying, and borderline brain damaged.
So just gonna up shit about Mike Brown

Yes. And he better not fuck around or his last title shot will still be at MW.
Too bad. The UFC or Woodley don't have the resource to actually pull it off given there isn't a viable contender within that time frame. Guess you have to satisfy your entitlement some other time.

Too bad. The UFC or Woodley don't have the resource to actually pull it off given there isn't a viable contender within that time frame. Guess you have to satisfy your entitlement some other time.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard. So if Maia died tomorrow, they wouldn't be able to find a contender? Think about the dumb shit you type before you hit reply.

Fuck Tyron Woodley. Sneaky ass bitch.

Maia should crack his jaw in half like he did to Rick Story.

1 : I don't believe woodley
2 : he did the exact same thing and took a breal for more than a year before his shot

I find so hypocritical but I guess I'm probably racist since I dare criticize woodley

I think that maybe it meant that Maia wanted the kimura this time.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard. So if Maia died tomorrow, they wouldn't be able to find a contender? Think about the dumb shit you type before you hit reply.
You might want to use that rationale on yourself. Let's stick to reality here, Kant.

I don't believe Tyron since he is always trying to get a 'money' fight

yeah, an arm break :)

and yes, assuming someone already made this joke, not wading thru 12 pages to find it

TJ's biggest PPV to date is just above 200k. You think that qualifies him as a veritable draw? Face it, you're just entitled.
Lol as a fan I'm entitled to an exciting fight? Your damn right I am entitled. What, you want to see the UFC get rid of a division that could thrive off this fight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back