Tyrone Spong vs J.C. Salas in Mexico

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
8-0 (8 KO's) Tyron 'King of the Ring' Spong

Tomorrow vs Juan Carlos Salas (6-11, 4 KO's)

Who ya got?

I'll take the guy who hasn't lost his last 9 fights.

I got Juan Carlos salas by ko within the 2nd round.
:D

Ryan ford is also fighting tomorow. Former wsof Canadian champ and bellator fighter. He's fighting in Singapore against Australia's
Robert Berridge with a record of 29-6-1.

I don't think Ryan belongs @ LHW but he should do fine against Berridge.

Ryan ford is also fighting tomorow. Former wsof Canadian champ and bellator fighter. He's fighting in Singapore against Australia's
Robert Berridge with a record of 29-6-1.

Ryan Ford beat him.

I don't think Ryan belongs @ LHW but he should do fine against Berridge.

He has the power for 175 and if he drops to 168 I fear he'd be far too slow. Show's the myth boxing fans have that MMA fighters couldn't be competent boxers if they pursued that path instead. A guy like Ford who was never a top 20 MMA fighter nor was he a very technical striker in MMA...there's guys with the acuity, technique and acumen to be far better boxers than Ford in MMA, it's just that usually mixed martial artists randomly jump into a boxing bout thinking "I've trained boxing before". Ford doing his thing though at 35 and with little experience beating an Olympic Gold medalist and now Berridge I'm impressed.

I don't know what mma's got to do with anything, but Ryan comes from a boxing lineage, and it was ALWAYS the strongest aspect of his game IMO.

If u want to u can, if not its cool.

Couldn't get my hands on the video yet but the word is late August Ryan Ford vs Igor Mikhalkin (20-1) for the IBO Light Heavyweight title. Kind of exciting, I'd be shocked if Ford won.

Couldn't get my hands on the video yet but the word is late August Ryan Ford vs Igor Mikhalkin (20-1) for the IBO Light Heavyweight title. Kind of exciting, I'd be shocked if Ford won.
This for sure will be fords toughest fight.

Back