Tyrone Spong somehow lost a kickboxing match by slam ko

That doesn't mean much unless we know who he's fighting. Kimbo was also an undefeated boxer.
He's 12 fights into his career, let's settle down a little bit. Kimbo had some 4 round fights. Spong is doing the right thing and coming along slowly.

He's 12 fights into his career, let's settle down a little bit. Kimbo had some 4 round fights. Spong is doing the right thing and coming along slowly.

That's fine and I'm settled fine. You K-1 lovers are a sensitive lot, aren't you? Let me know when he fights someone worth mentioning. He's 33 so he better not wait too long.

That's fine and I'm settled fine. You K-1 lovers are a sensitive lot, aren't you? Let me know when he fights someone worth mentioning. He's 33 so he better not wait too long.

I actually didn't even realize this was the kickboxing forum, saw it on the main page. Haven't really posted in here in a few years but alright, whatever makes you feel better.

Nobody's really just gonna rush into a boxing career, it's a great way to get knocked out. As I already said, he's fighting 10 rounders now and that's a good place to be while you're aiming to find your place and move up the rankings.

He lost twice from the Iraqi guy. Safe to say the Iraqi guy is same level as Gökhan Saki as they have both won twice from Spong. Don't @ me.

The whole saga was actually much more entertaining than Spong just losing by slam KO. This was a B-class fight, so when Spong started to make a name for himself as a A-class fighter, they soon scheduled a rematch so he could rectify this hiccup. Everyone was quite convinced that it was going to be a squash match and the Dutch websites were talking about it weeks in advance. The reactions were pretty hilarious after Zeyada KO'd him for a second time.

Back