Tyron, you got a new fan!

Same thing happened to me, hopes he fights again like this

Fuck yeah. Hope he keeps fighting like this, and triggering red goof. I'll name my first son after him. Tyron Cortes, has a nice ring to it.

He has turned it around. I used to get bored by his fights. but the Maia and Till fight was impressive. And I think he has changed his attitude about $$$. Be great and money will come. Keep wrecking the competition. fuck the haters. Hope he destroys Colby next.

Still not a fan TS, BUT I respect the absolute fuck out of woodley. I can see him being champ for a long time.

Of your life? Like your whole entire life? That's crazy fam...

I'm good, I don't do drugs...

That being said, I don't care if you do and enjoy it. Just don't interfere with me and mines and we are A-OK!
Might sound lame to somebody who hasn’t tried it.

Was always anti-drug until college, so I understand sentiments from both sides of the fence.

Cheers, man

I give a shit about legalizing MDMA

you fucking square

MDMA is for braindead hippie retards
But don't get me wrong, I'm pro-legalization of all kinds of drugs.

It's just a stupid nickname for an MMA forum is all I'm saying.

He has turned it around. I used to get bored by his fights. but the Maia and Till fight was impressive. And I think he has changed his attitude about $$$. Be great and money will come. Keep wrecking the competition. fuck the haters. Hope he destroys Colby next.

Yep. He sure as fuck took the hard road but it seems he's finally getting recognition.

Maybe Colby can be his Sonnen.

MDMA is for braindead hippie retards
welp

to each his own I suppose.

I can tell you that I’m not a hippie, like at all

I love guns, boobs, BBQ, fighting, etc.

tired of all the safe space, SJW BS these days

have a great day, man

Fuck yeah. Hope he keeps fighting like this, and triggering red goof. I'll name my first son after him. Tyron Cortes, has a nice ring to it.
A guy at my supermarket is named Tyron Covington.

He loves mma too

A guy at my supermarket is named Tyron Covington.

He loves mma too
Hahahaha that's so dope. Must be fun to wake up everyday knowing your name is an inside joke.

Back