Tyron Woodleys unnamed opponent... plot twist

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Michael Bisping. GSP is taking til October and I remember both Bisping and Woodley squaring off and agreeing to fight at one point. Doubt Bisping would make 170 so this could be a fight at 185... I dunno maybe I'm high but anyone else think this is possible? Bisping said he wanted to fight in July and he totally could fight Woodley (avoiding Yoel once more) while waiting to fight GSP

heres the video:

edit: they even agreed to 180

Explain to me why he would put the title and the GSP fight on the line with no benefit to him if he wins?

That'll never happen. They both do shitty PPV numbers when they headline, and they'll basically just cancel each other out of they fight each other. I doubt either one would take a back seat to another headline unless it was GSP/Mcgregor.

I think McGregor might get the WW shot.

v7vJ_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Bisping is putting himself in glass box no fights until GSP! (safe) Tyron & GSP should be facing off for the WW belt at this point that's not the fight I wanna see from Bisping money fight or not.

Tyron Woodley v White Privilege

Michael Bisping. GSP is taking til October and I remember both Bisping and Woodley squaring off and agreeing to fight at one point. Doubt Bisping would make 170 so this could be a fight at 185... I dunno maybe I'm high but anyone else think this is possible? Bisping said he wanted to fight in July and he totally could fight Woodley (avoiding Yoel once more) while waiting to fight GSP

heres the video:

edit: they even agreed to 180

Anybody catch Florian's murse?

How the fuck does this equate to a plot twist?

Ffs get it together lad.

Jesus the height of shite threads keeps getting higher & higher.

Tony Ferguson or Conor..

Woodley Bisping maybe does 400,000 - 500,000 buys if its a stacked main card or CM Punk fights Sage Northcutt. WB is quite possibly the dumbest, most pointless fight the UFC could book right now. And we're looking at a world where Nick Diaz is probably fighting T-Wood and GSP is fighting Bisping

That's more likely than Bisping fighting an actual MW contender. Also could be Conor, cause you know he's not going to defend his belt either.

England and Ireland churning out the p4p shittiest champs imaginable.

Back