Tyron Woodley, what if.

I don't think they'll ever love him. He should just do what he's doing and not care really. He could start painting his skin white though, as a statement againts Dana White and the UFC etc, calling him boss and/or slavers etc.. all his fellow fighters "house ni**as" etc and really get shit poppin and entertaining.

Woodley finishing anyone would be a good start.

-Step in on short notice if either RDA or Colby pull out and knock him out
-Then knock the other guy out later in the year when he's healthy
-Then call out GSP and knock him out

I dont know how, but you just sorta made me like Tyron all a sudden

To answer your question TS, I think a dominant finish in a fight he dominates will go along way.

If this wasn't good enough for some fight fans then anything him short of killing someone in the cage won't be good enough.

KmiLato.gif

He would have to beat St Pierre... steal his Soul and GOAT. But that will never happen. Doubt the guy keeps the belt for two more years...

If this wasn't good enough for some fight fans then anything him short of killing someone in the cage won't be good enough.

KmiLato.gif

This is fantastic and its hardly the only vicious finish TW has. But MMA fans have short memories amd he's had 3 stinkers in a row (WB1 did have some good moments).

Not even blaming him. I know there was an injury in the Maia fight and I know styles are responsible for boring fights sometimes as well.

Right now Woodley should be a huge star, smashed Lawler in impressive fashion to win the belt.

Then he ruined all that momentum with three straight fights where he fought negatively (admittedly against the top tier of his division but he was fighting not to lose rather than to win) plus he's talked so much shit about racism & money fights that he alienated a lot of fans.

He comes across well when announcing on FOX, combine that with smashing Colby in a high profile fight & yeah I think he'd be a star. However RDA is beating Colby so that fight ain't happening & Woodley will go back to being negative to try & survive against RDA whilst bitching about how the World hates him.

TWood just needs to stay the course. Some are going to always be against him no matter what. Leave them behind and go about his business as he has..

Back