Tyron Woodley vs Rory MacDonald 2 - how does it go?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
56BF82D7-2A58-48C3-ADA1-F9AD2A560A9E.jpeg

CF3DB4D0-3A88-4694-8FAD-3F32C3845710.jpeg

F25D11E0-B120-4D3E-B05B-F52150F18CD5.jpeg

96B67CDC-4288-437A-BBBA-C5A657CBC435.jpeg

I got Rory by 4th round TKO.

What’s the consensus?

nkjVUpN.gif

GSP claimed he saw Aliens.

Tyron looked like he did.

nkjVUpN.gif

Rory would beat him like a bitch like the first time

I mean that was not even close, that was a straight up friggin domination

Crazy hands defense leading to lopsided decision in favour of Rory.

I think Rory beats him.

I feel sorry for Rory in that the loss to Lawler really affected his trajectory in MMA. I believe Lawler was on gear at that point.

In a weird way I love this fight

It was a stinker don't get me wrong
But watching that entitled asshole get beat is just epic

I've beaten my dick to the Nate KO a couple million times
But that was a young Tyron

The Rory one is him at his most annoying

Woodley smashes him this time. When he versed rory he had no head coach. He was green. Woodley will find that broken nose of rory the overrated canadian twat and finish him. Rory lost every big fight in his career. He is overrated in sherdog.

Tyron Woodley is the worst fighter and human being ever - some bizarre section of the Sherdog universe.

Woodley smashes him this time. When he versed rory he had no head coach. He was green. Woodley will find that broken nose of rory the overrated canadian twat and finish him. Rory lost every big fight in his career. He is overrated in sherdog.

Yeah, the last fight of “green” Woodleys career since he won the strap 2 fights later. Green Woodley knocked out Kos, kicked Condits leg out, beat Paul Daley..and had competitive fights with Jake Shields(split), Nate Marquardt(before murder)

Woodley has only been dominated once in his career..and styles make fights.

Last edited:
Tyron works Rory over in a rematch.

rory is not the same.

i see woodley by brutal ko

Yea he has become to cerebral and he has improved drastically under roofus. People will be surprised. He has cut weight to focus more on cardio. He was bigger before which clearly affected his cardio. That marquardt fight was bs cause nate was on trt.

Last edited:

Woodley has nothing to offer the Red King.

Literally nothing Woodley did was effective, Rory had a counter and solution for all of Woodley's limited tactics. The most success he found was leaning back, throwing low kicks while Rory was giving them, finding quality counters most times.

Nothing Woodley did worked on Rory.

Firas had Tyron solved. He even called Tyron coming off the cage in the third and that's when Rory put him on his back till the round ended.

Last edited:
Back