Tyron Woodley vs. Nate Diaz in the Works For UFC 219

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Don't get your panties up in a bunch. Nothing is confirmed yet. Do you really think Dana would be into that fight? Like what? Why?

lol Maia had to run through the whole roster to get a rushed TS

Diaz is coming off a loss (in a fake welterweight bout) and a year and a half of inactivity

WME bless

Don't get your panties up in a bunch. Nothing is confirmed yet. Do you really think Dana would be into that fight? Like what? Why?
At this point I have no faith in Dana. I don't know what to think. I just hope this fight doesn't get made.

This is just stupid. Tyrone duckly ducking legit competition? Lol

7Vfs9S7.gif
In Tyrones defence who else is he going to fight?

Leave it to woodley to take the easy route. Probably the only guy that can fight a Diaz bro and still have a boring fight
Leave it to Woodley? What the hell man, Woodley's last 5 fights:

Gastelum
Lawler
Wonderboy
Wonderboy
Maia

He always fights top guys and has defended his belt three times in less than a year against the number one contender each time, that's insane seeing the state of the UFC today. Woodley is a great champ no matter how you want to spin it around, boring or whatever he never ducks anyone. Do I like this fight? No. But let's not pretend that Woodley isn't as legit as they come.

It makes sense folks

If this is Legit they are hoping Nate survives and gasses out Tyron for the win over 5 rounds- who Conor could never beat

Then Conor Nate Trilogy for belt

If they make Woodley vs Nate I'm done. WW is clogged up as it is, Colby/Till/Usman/Wonderboy/RDA or Lawler. Imagine if Nate wins, then Nate vs Conor 3 at WW and a half dozen deserving contenders get screwed. Then the winner of that fights GSP, and Usman & Colby will be on 9 fight winning streaks apiece with nothing to show for it. Hope all these fighters become free agents and leave. I wanna see the WME version of the UFC burn. Just like Espn & nfl. Disrespect you're entire hardcore fan base and expecting your product to prosper is self-destructive.

If u wanna use Nate as a draw I could accept a Tony fight. And Colby could hype up a fight with Woodley like Chael. Nate vs Woodley is a pointless and manufactured rivalry.

Tony vs Nate
Woodley vs Colby
Barboza vs Khabib
Usman vs Till
Condit vs Magny

It makes sense folks

If this is Legit they are hoping Nate survives and gasses out Tyron for the win - who Conor could never beat

Then Conor Nate Trilogy for belt

Nate has an even worst shot against Tyron that Conor does, and that says a lot.

Stop whining all. Anyone who curses, smokes pot or flips the bird = rebel deserving an immediate title shot for the sake of illiterate masses.

Diaz poses problems in areas Tyrone does not wanna go. Look at his last fight, he didn't want any part of the ground. Diaz is phenominal on the ground and has long lanky punches, could tag Tyrone forcing a tired deflated woodley to shoot into a choke...I can see it now.

LOL

What a pathetic fight
Tyrone thinks this is some superfight too? Lol

Won't do 300k
I expect around 215k legit

As i said before
WME are clueless casuals
By 2023 this sport will be in the gutter

WME are following on from zuffa except zuffa were selling up and making $ while WME need to look into the future and not just the next 2 years considering they got scammed for 4 billion

Next up is stipe fighting mightymouse with lineker standing on his shoulders, and dodson standing on linekers shoulders.
Maybe have a chimp that knows sign language or something ref.

Nate has an even worst shot against Tyron that Conor does, and that says a lot.
Maybe. Tyron has to kill him to win. Will he gas first or get it done. Tortoise and hair scenario. 5 rounds is a long time to pound on Nate...

Back