Tyron Woodley vs. Demian Maia Official For UFC 214 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Can't see it, man. Woodley is smart enough & a good enough wrestler to not get taken down which is how he would lose.
We shall see. Woodley tends to shell up when he is being pressured and while Maia is certainly no striker if he can keep Woodley carrying his weight or even grappling for extended periods of time Woodley will tire out. Only problem there is Maia doesn't have the best cardio himself but again, I have faith he will beat Woodley.
tenor.gif

No, he did not. We had agreed to august 19 about 10 days ago, and this all started to happen last Friday.

They want GSP in NY MSG Nov 4 UFC 217.. that's me giving a helping hand, take care of Woodley then look for GSP 3 months down the road.

If he is to banged up and with this short camp then it all could easily backfire on all of you.

592327306.jpg

tyron is to big, to powerful and to quick for maia

All Maia has to do is train to avoid Tyron's power and work on his cardio like a mad man.

Tips to Maia:

1. Avoid the power punch
2. Cardio, cardio, cardio!

Oh, man...this shit is going to be great. No injuries, please!

My cheap friends got me middle section seats

My cheap ass got nosebleeds but I don't give a fuck!

Well fuck.

So much bugs me about this, but at the end of the day.

War Maia, choke him out.

Fake champ, lost his last fight.

Is okay with fighting a banged up older guy that just a weight cut on a short camp.

All the bullshit he started in the media.

No sir not a fan.. fake champ, opportunistic, begging 'money fights' = leaching of better cards, race baiting, non champ behavior with Maia.. c'mon now someone needs to be very biased to miss a ton of stuff.

He waited a year+ but he can't let Maia 5 extra weeks, don't like the way he handles stuff.
Alright i see why Woodley can be unlikable to some, but your take on the Maia thing is off.

Since when is wanting to defend your title wrong?

Bisping is having a non champ behavior.
GDR/Cyborg situation is TEXTBOOK non champ behavior.

This is not. This is the opposite. A champion wants to fight the next guy in line as quickly as possible.

you hate on him for begging money fights and now that he's doing the opposite you hate on him for that too? Pick one buddy.

Opportunistic? Alot of fighters are opportunistic lol.

I'm really happy Maia didn't got screwed over once again

Heart says maia
Brain says woodley

Alright i see why Woodley can be unlikable to some, but your take on the Maia thing is off.

Since when is wanting to defend your title wrong?

Bisping is having a non champ behavior.
GDR/Cyborg situation is TEXTBOOK non champ behavior.

This is not. This is the opposite. A champion wants to fight the next guy in line as quickly as possible.

you hate on him for begging money fights and now that he's doing the opposite you hate on him for that too? Pick one buddy.

Opportunistic? Alot of fighters are opportunistic lol.

His only drive is $ and he is lead just by the opportunistic side, it's very transparent in all his actions.

Competition, sport, fairness, etc everything is a non issue that takes a back seat.. it will be okay but he doesn't play it like that, he should be up front about it at least and not go around and spin bullshit about Maia for example his last public move he had in that regard.

Defend a tittle but don't do it on 5 weeks notice on a guy that just had a fight.

Bisping is the king of non champion behavior, Woodley is the better man he took on top contender while the Duck is still trying to duck.

I feel you are to close to the situation to fully see the big picture it's not all that pretty as you want to believe and there are valid reasons for rooting against Woodley.

At least that's how I see things I'm far more then a silly little hater with no proper reasons or some racist agenda or other dumb reasons to go after him.

1st round KO and still. Myas getting murked

Whoever wins this fight gets to fight GSP. What a reward

This fight is a lot interesting than people may think, Maia has more than a real shot for TWoods gold. I keep saying TWood has this bad habit of posting back against the cage, last thing you wanna give Maia is a support system.

Then TWood could flatten you within a eyeblink...

Back