Tyron Woodley vs. Colby Covington Targeted For UFC 233 in Anaheim

Who Wins?

• Tyron Woodley

• Colby Covington

Results are only viewable after voting.
First off, why the insults? Can we not have a conversation without you having to insult me?

No, it isn't a sport. Pro sports have unions that not only protect the players but also keep shady promoters from doing exactly what the ufc does... builds their own rankings and picks and choses who gets to be a part of it.. not only that, they completely monopolize the market and can do away with anyone at any time.

Imagine if the Ufc was nfl.. just refuse to pay New England and act like the Steelers are the best team in America the last 10 years.

They literally have that kind of pull on the media, it's not a sport. Mma is a total shot show

You can't just change the meaning of a word. Stop on your dumb tangent. Basketball in a driveway is still a sport. For you to say it isn't a sport just because you don't like the current system is basically shitting on all these fighters hard work.

Dingus.

sport
/spôrt/
noun
  1. 1.
    an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment or competition.

The sherdog meltdowns will be glorious if Colby defeats Tyrese.

colby-covington-donald-trump-white-house.jpg

Excellent fight that should've happened before Till.

However, Covington has little chance of winning - Woodley is a better version of him. Colby's pressure might be a factor, but if Woodley connects, Colby's going to sleep.

I guess it is the end of January but booking the fight then seems dangerous with Woodley's hand.

"Based on the two-to-three month timetable, Woodley wouldn't be fully recovered from the surgery until either December or January. It's unclear how long it will take from that point for him to get himself prepared for his next title bout"

About time

That's looking like a really solid card right now and it's only a few weeks after 232

Woodley vs Colby
TJ vs Cejudo
Askren vs Lawler
Vick vs Felder

I don't know how the hell Colby gets the win here. Tyron negates everything he does and he's insanely powerful. Only way Colby wins is with his cardio and pressure - don't think it's enough for somebody like Tyron though.

If Woodley pulls out, Lawler replaces Woodley fights Colby and Askren loses an opponent last minute i'm going to be pissed.

Back