Who Wins?

• Tyron Woodley

• Colby Covington

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Dan Lambert says the UFC is targeting Woodley vs. Covington in a title unification bout for UFC 233 in January.

I guess this would push Dillashaw/Cejudo to Co-Main. That or the negotiations for that fight aren't going well.

Who wins?

UFC 233 so far:

Tyron Woodley vs. Colby Covington
TJ Dillashaw vs. Henry Cejudo
Robbie Lawler vs. Ben Askren
James Vick vs. Paul Felder
Alexander Hernandez vs. Francisco Trinaldo
Joanne Calderwood vs. Ariane Lipski
Marion Reneau vs. Yana Kunitskaya

About time

That's looking like a really solid card right now and it's only a few weeks after 232

Woodley vs Colby
TJ vs Cejudo
Askren vs Lawler
Vick vs Felder

I don't know how the hell Colby gets the win here. Tyron negates everything he does and he's insanely powerful. Only way Colby wins is with his cardio and pressure - don't think it's enough for somebody like Tyron though.

Last edited:
Tyron likely pieces him up and KOs him.

That said, Colby winning would bring both endless crying & lulz.

I just want colby to win so that people get pissed lol

Tfw you want both guys to lose, I don't even want to pick a winner... you've got an openly racist white dude throwing down with a virtue signalling black dude.. painful fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
King of Brazil gonna bash this nerds head in! UFC fed T-Wood some easy fights since Wondergirl! Time for one that gonna hurt!

19899067_colby-covington-not-impressed-with_bee05240_m.jpg

Add an option for double KO and you'll have my vote

Good. Woodley murders him.

Tfw you want both guys to lose, I don't even want to pick a winner... you've got an openly racist white dude throwing down with a virtual signalling black dude.. painful fight.

One is racist and another is virtue signaling? Did you just get your PhD in Gender Studies?

tenor.gif

I hope Tyron brings his A game and ends this fool. That being said, getting caught cheating can really turn a mans world upside down... Dare I say, chaos may ensue!

<{gspressed}>
About time

That's looking like a really solid card right now and it's only a few weeks after 232

Woodley vs Colby
TJ vs Cejudo
Askren vs Lawler
Vick vs Felder

I don't know how the hell Colby gets the win here. Tyron negates everything he does and he's insanely powerful. Only way Colby wins is with his cardio and pressure
So you don't know how Colby wins then proceed to tell us how Colby can win

FINALLY! Get to see a mouth shutting beatdown of that MAGA mouth douche...

Tyron
Askren
Cejudo
Rest can eat a can of dicks

Back