Tyron Woodley Money Fight

It's weird how fans try to look so far into the future,there quite possibly could be an absolute #1 contender by then.Diaz/Woodley,get the fuck out of here with that shit,that would only make sense if Diaz came back and did something.These "money fights" are just silly and saying a certain person deserves a money fight is dumb.

I always laugh when fans say stuff like Diaz vs McGregor makes the most sense because it'll sell ppv's...how tf does that make more sense,do you work for the UFC or have stock in it?No,it makes no sense,it's stupid and Woodley getting a "money fight" vs Nick Diaz is on par with this stupidity.But it's the UFC so it is what it is and this is the age of mma we live in because the average consumer is an idiot.

ps.I'll watch anything =/ and Diaz vs Woodley sounds fun

To woodley (who's been calling GSP for a long time now), GSP is equal money.
To GSP, he is too risky an opponent. Hence why GSP rather leapfrog his old division and fight Khabib/Conor winner.
GSP is the main person going completely out of his way to avoid Woodley. Maybe terrified seems harsh butit is what it is

Colby would be his money fight if he would just embrace it.... For him to not call him out after the Till fight was just so stubbornly silly

BLM vs MAGA

It just screams of $$$$$$$$$$$$

Lol Colby only has half as many twitter followers as Darren Till. Nobody knows who he is.

It's weird how fans try to look so far into the future,there quite possibly could be an absolute #1 contender by then.Diaz/Woodley,get the fuck out of here with that shit,that would only make sense if Diaz came back and did something.These "money fights" are just silly and saying a certain person deserves a money fight is dumb.

I always laugh when fans say stuff like Diaz vs McGregor makes the most sense because it'll sell ppv's...how tf does that make more sense,do you work for the UFC or have stock in it?No,it makes no sense,it's stupid and Woodley getting a "money fight" vs Nick Diaz is on par with this stupidity.But it's the UFC so it is what it is and this is the age of mma we live in because the average consumer is an idiot.

ps.I'll watch anything =/ and Diaz vs Woodley sounds fun
Bigger name fighters put asses in seats. We can go back and forth all day about who deserved a title shot but the fact remains the UFC has given money fights. So why all of the talks of stupidity when I didn't say anything about Nick Diaz deserving anything? His return will do big numbers. Period

GSP is the main person going completely out of his way to avoid Woodley. Maybe terrified seems harsh butit is what it is
Look, I don't disagree that the more...cynical part of me also see how GSP shies away from dangerous opponents of late (i.e. fought Bisping then run from Whittaker, now wants Khabib/COnor instead of attempting to retake his own division)... but at the same token, they ARE bigger fights (money-wise) for him with a lot less danger, so I do think that this is merely a business decision at this point.

After all, say what you want, he did fight everyone in his division while he was the long reigning WW champ.

Colby would be his money fight if he would just embrace it.... For him to not call him out after the Till fight was just so stubbornly silly

BLM vs MAGA

It just screams of $$$$$$$$$$$$
No need to call him out when Dana announced before the fight he was next. Maybe he could have done a promo callout but I'm sure he would have preferred a GSP or Diaz brother fight.

Nick Diaz should win a fight this decade before he even thinks about a title fight

Which, of course, he can't do

GSP is the GOAT of that division. He won the MW belt and I believe was actually talking about LW fights. GSP is the main person that should be all onboard with that fight
Or maybe since he is already the GOAT of that divison and has done everything there was to do he wants to try something else? That didn't come accross your mind did it?

But lol at him being terrified. Snoozely is high risk no reward.

To woodley (who's been calling GSP for a long time now), GSP is equal money.
To GSP, he is too risky an opponent. Hence why GSP rather leapfrog his old division and fight Khabib/Conor winner.
That's exactly what i'm saying. I was refuting TS point saying GSP is "terrified".

It's just a high risk no reward situation.

That's exactly what i'm saying. I was refuting TS point saying GSP is "terrified".

It's just a high risk no reward situation.
And I concede the point.
But you gotta agree that GSP is not doing much favor by doing that (leapfrogging his own division to fight at LW).
And him not fighting Whittaker (despite signing a contract to do so) does not really help it either.

He needs GSP. If he can beat him, it solidifies his WW status and puts him in the WW GOAT discussion.

Colby would be fun and would make him a fan favorite for once but GSP is the money and legacy fight.

GSP or McGregor is the only money fight for him. Nick is not coming back, please don't talk about him. lol.

If Conor beats Khabib (I know, know, fucks bears, mauls beards, sends location, lalala) he will try to fight GSP.
If that doesn't happen I can absolutely see him trying to set up a WW title fight with Woodly.
Conor would get starched but it would be a huge spectacle. Tyron would absolutely take that fight.

good point, maybe woodley is just waiting to see if conor beats khabib, i'd like to see what woodley says either way after that fight is done

After Tyron Woodley fights Covington, if he wins he should get the same chance at a freakshow money fight that the UFC has gifted to other champs. I think he is just to much a risk and to low a reward at the moment for most big names to take the fight. GSP seems terrified of that fight. I can't see Conor taking that one. Is it about time for Nick Diaz-Woodley? What other big names are out there for a Woodley money fight?

what kind of risk is Woodley.

Loled at GSP being terrified. Yet you say for big names he is high risk low reward. What do you think he is to GSP? Dumbass

why do you think gsp not walking about fighting at 170 anymore. he doesn't want to get crushed bye Woodley.

Gsp is bored and done with WW, has zero left to prove there.

If Woodley has tied his title defense record right now it would be a different story. But Woodley could lose his next fight and be behind Hughes still as WW title defense record.

He hasn’t even surpassed Hughes yet, he doesn’t present any reason legacy wise for GSP to get excited about fighting him.

A LW belt he’s never owned vs kahib an undefeated Champion says a lot more.

A LW belt vs a two time LW belt holder thay went rounds with fucking Mayweather says a lot more.

Woodley needs to call out Anderson at 85 if he wants a money fight.

Romero’s not enough of a draw, and would murder him.

Woodley needs to beat Whitaker , to have any “fight me George “ I took the MW belt too talk.

Then it’s greatest WW champ ever, that droppped the MW belt, vs a WW thay now has the MW belt also.

That would get George to come for Woodley.

Back